The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
I had water leak problems too after I picked mine up from Curry (below the safari windows/mirror on the dash) It was only after the first few days post pick up.
There was heavy rain in the area the days before and after I picked mine up. Haven’t seen any leaks lately though (park in a garage). Continue to watch this though.

@Curry INEOS Grenadier - Do you store any of the Grenadiers on a hill in your storage lots. Just a thought on why some of us have seen this post pick up and it goes away after a few days.
Initially, some of the Grenadiers were parked on a hill in one of our lots, mostly because our lower storage lot tends to flood a bit during deep rain. The photo above was when we were expecting a major rain storm so we put all of the Grenadiers on this hill next to our dealership to prevent any of them from being exposed to flooding.

Like I said in a previous post, we haven't seen any leaking on any of the units here but we will keep a close eye on this just in case!

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do we know when Curry will start scheduling towing packages fixes? It seems that some dealerships have started the process.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was on a Q&A townhall this week with Stu/Krabby a group from here and Greg Clark. The fix is in and it’s ready to roll out. A lot of various topics were discussed. Need the tow pkg, ADAS and accessories to happen asap. Sounds like they have 47 containers of accessories at port now and will be sent to their central
Location in Indiana to be dispersed from there.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just got back from Curry for a service appointment. They just got 2 new truckloads of deliveries and their first Queen Red. Service department there is awesome. I also met SandyChamois there!
What was the source of the leak?

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Good news everyone!!!

Our next big batch of Grenadiers have finally arrived! Trucks have been arriving almost daily with deliveries, @SandyChamois and @Chadd7 were able to witness 7 coming in just yesterday. We have the whole spectrum of colors parked on the hill, including our first Queens Red unit which we were super excited to see.

Once we get all of these units stocked, we will be reaching out to get deals put together. We are still dealing with some delayed MCOs, but we are doing our best to get these out to everyone as soon as we are able. Should be a busy and exciting February!!

Attachments

• new grenadiers.jpg
    new grenadiers.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Gives the rear seats about two inches of additional recline.
2" more than the non-commercial versions already have; which is a good bit more than the Utility model

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just wanted to put this out there for what it is worth...

Got a call from Adam Roytman (Sales Concierge) at Curry on Friday 2/16 who informed me my Grenadier would be arriving this week. As we went through my spec sheet and order details I confirmed with him several details. When we arrived at the installation of the checker plates (being performed by them) I stated "To confirm, there is no installation cost associated with these"...his response "If that's what you were told then we will honor that". To be clear, up to this point all my interactions with Curry have been with Michael Fiore (Also Sales Concierge) and I am not sure if there is a miscommunication on Adam's end, or if there is soon to be a shift in their original position that dealer added accessories would not have any installation costs for reservation holders.

@Curry INEOS Grenadier could you shed some light on this?

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good news everyone!!!

Our next big batch of Grenadiers have finally arrived! Trucks have been arriving almost daily with deliveries, @SandyChamois and @Chadd7 were able to witness 7 coming in just yesterday. We have the whole spectrum of colors parked on the hill, including our first Queens Red unit which we were super excited to see.

Once we get all of these units stocked, we will be reaching out to get deals put together. We are still dealing with some delayed MCOs, but we are doing our best to get these out to everyone as soon as we are able. Should be a busy and exciting February!!
Picked up my Grenadier yesterday; was one of 6. (Mine was one of three Sela Green). I didn’t see or meet the other new owners but congrats!

Shout out to Michael Fiore, Michael Hanley, and Sal Gambino. Entire experience with Curry has been fantastic. Love this truck!!

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Just wanted to put this out there for what it is worth...

Got a call from Adam Roytman (Sales Concierge) at Curry on Friday 2/16 who informed me my Grenadier would be arriving this week. As we went through my spec sheet and order details I confirmed with him several details. When we arrived at the installation of the checker plates (being performed by them) I stated "To confirm, there is no installation cost associated with these"...his response "If that's what you were told then we will honor that". To be clear, up to this point all my interactions with Curry have been with Michael Fiore (Also Sales Concierge) and I am not sure if there is a miscommunication on Adam's end, or if there is soon to be a shift in their original position that dealer added accessories would not have any installation costs for reservation holders.

@Curry INEOS Grenadier could you shed some light on this?
@NoMoTaco thanks for bringing this up. This has been something that the entire Ineos dealership network has discussed. When you initially came in, we knew that it had not been made clear by Ineos on the configurator that some accessories were to be dealer installed and the dealer installed option prices did not include installation cost. We made an early decision to absorb the cost of installation on early deliveries. Once we had installation instructions and could tell how long some of these accessories took to install, we found that we had absorbed a very large expense over less than 2 months. Going forward, we will charge for installation on the accessories that need a technician to install. If a client would like to install their accessories themselves, or have an outside company do the installation, we can sell the accessories to the client at the cost on the configurator. You will find that most, if not all, Ineos dealers charge for installation and we were one of the few who did not charge on early deliveries. As mentioned by Adam, if we quoted you a delivered price that included these dealer installed accessories without an installation charge we will live up to that quote.

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@NoMoTaco thanks for bringing this up. This has been something that the entire Ineos dealership network has discussed. When you initially came in, we knew that it had not been made clear by Ineos on the configurator that some accessories were to be dealer installed and the dealer installed option prices did not include installation cost. We made an early decision to absorb the cost of installation on early deliveries. Once we had installation instructions and could tell how long some of these accessories took to install, we found that we had absorbed a very large expense over less than 2 months. Going forward, we will charge for installation on the accessories that need a technician to install. If a client would like to install their accessories themselves, or have an outside company do the installation, we can sell the accessories to the client at the cost on the configurator. You will find that most, if not all, Ineos dealers charge for installation and we were one of the few who did not charge on early deliveries. As mentioned by Adam, if we quoted you a delivered price that included these dealer installed accessories without an installation charge we will live up to that quote.
Thank you for the transparency and explanation of the issue. Now that your technicians have had the opportunity to perform several accessory installs, has Curry established a labor pricing list for the various dealer installed components?

Back
Top Bottom