The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for the transparency and explanation of the issue. Now that your technicians have had the opportunity to perform several accessory installs, has Curry established a labor pricing list for the various dealer installed components?
@NoMoTaco we don't have a pricing list that's available to the public. We are giving out quotes based on individual inquiries.

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Penfed doesn't have all the data for the Grenadier yet. They told me on the phone they could do it but then we went through the application process they didn't have enough info from JD power yet.
Im supposed to pick up from Curry on Wednesday 2/28, and my lender is telling me the same thing regarding JD Power. Do you know what the conclusion was on this issue with Penfed ? Did this affect your loan acquisition process?

jjncvt

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Im supposed to pick up from Curry on Wednesday 2/28, and my lender is telling me the same thing regarding JD Power. Do you know what the conclusion was on this issue with Penfed ? Did this affect your loan acquisition process?
I used BOFA and they didnt have any issue.

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up my Trialmaster from @Curry INEOS Grenadier yesterday, making it home in time to beat the storm and tuck it away in the garage.

Experience with the team (Adam and Sal) was seamless and painless. Before sitting down with Sal, Adam did the walk through of the vehicle with me while I poked, prodded, and drooled. Then sat down with Sal (Finance Guy). This is normally the part of the dealership experience that I dread, but again totally painless. 5 minutes of signing a few papers and handing him my check for the vehicle then we just shot the breeze talking about life stuff. Then I was off for a 3 hour trek back home with a nice little "Swag Bag" in hand (Vest, t-shirt, hat, nice multitool, water bottle, and key chains all in a canvas-like tote).

My cars only niggle so far....having an identity crisis as a "Posh" Fieldmaster....(Yes my vehicle is definitely a Trialmaster)🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• tempImagesEblAQ.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageRljTWZ.jpg
    tempImageRljTWZ.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 49
  • tempImagejaavKx.jpg
    tempImagejaavKx.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 45
  • tempImagesK0ibQ.jpg
    tempImagesK0ibQ.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My cars only niggle so far....having an identity crisis as a "Posh" Fieldmaster....(Yes my vehicle is definitely a Trialmaster)🤷‍♂️
Are you leaving it to confuse future owners or having them replace it with the appropriate badge?

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you leaving it to confuse future owners or having them replace it with the appropriate badge?
Future Owner?!?! Blasphemy! Im a "Lifer" @anand :p

I'll drop Curry a line to see if this something that could be rectified, but I certainly won't be getting too worked up about it... it can just be an additional quirky characteristic that helps mine standout.

Local time
Reaction score
Future Owner?!?! Blasphemy! Im a "Lifer" @anand :p

I'll drop Curry a line to see if this something that could be rectified, but I certainly won't be getting too worked up about it... it can just be an additional quirky characteristic that helps mine standout.
I'll look into whether or not we can rectify that for you @NoMoTaco

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Curry INEOS Grenadier @IGAdam Can you please help manage our expectations on the timing of when you think you’ll be ready to start bringing us back in for the tow package fix and how you will be communicating that message with us. Thank you.

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up my Trialmaster from @Curry INEOS Grenadier yesterday, making it home in time to beat the storm and tuck it away in the garage.

Experience with the team (Adam and Sal) was seamless and painless. Before sitting down with Sal, Adam did the walk through of the vehicle with me while I poked, prodded, and drooled. Then sat down with Sal (Finance Guy). This is normally the part of the dealership experience that I dread, but again totally painless. 5 minutes of signing a few papers and handing him my check for the vehicle then we just shot the breeze talking about life stuff. Then I was off for a 3 hour trek back home with a nice little "Swag Bag" in hand (Vest, t-shirt, hat, nice multitool, water bottle, and key chains all in a canvas-like tote).

I guess those of us that got ours in January were lucky to get the gas to make it home - no swag and no tow hitch 😱

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

For my next vehicle ... any where other than Triad NC! No swag and no follow up post purchase other than a text message 3 wks later. Don't care how busy you are selling vehicles (esp ones you've done nothing to earn - I'm an original reservation holder for >2 yrs) Customer Service has to be better. Esp for a Bentley dealership. Harshest words I think I've post on this Forum.

Local time
Reaction score
@Curry INEOS Grenadier @IGAdam Can you please help manage our expectations on the timing of when you think you’ll be ready to start bringing us back in for the tow package fix and how you will be communicating that message with us. Thank you.
@RobS We are still waiting on the fix from Ineos. We were told we would have it in February, that clearly did not happen. Fingers crossed for March. Once the fix is here, our service department will begin calling customers to schedule the install in the order in which the vehicles were delivered.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
$2k over sticker PLUS the accessories and stuff?!

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Took delivery in early January, I recall that I should be expecting a refund for the remainder of non taxable fees used to pay for car registration and license plates, have any of you received this refund for NY/NJ customers?

Back
Top Bottom