The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the Dealer - Ko Ineos Grenadier Massachusetts

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
Did anyone on here get an email with ETA's for trucks sitting somewhere in Massachusetts or those in Baltimore?
I happened to schedule a 2nd test drive and my Grenadier showed up that day. I’m hoping KO would’ve notified me if I hadn’t been there. I know KO and other dealers have mentioned that notification of vehicles arriving are not what most people would say is “timely”. I would make sure KO has your information so that when it does arrive they will let you know.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m guessing the official “decision” from the ZBA hasn’t come down yet. I see the licensing commission has a meeting on the 22nd but you aren’t on it. I’m hoping u get the decision this week and can get on the agenda for the License commission for the next meeting in early February.

Ko Ineos Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
I’m guessing the official “decision” from the ZBA hasn’t come down yet. I see the licensing commission has a meeting on the 22nd but you aren’t on it. I’m hoping u get the decision this week and can get on the agenda for the License commission for the next meeting in early February.
Good Morning AngusMacG. We respectfully request you call us directly with any and all questions regarding our dealer license status or the status of your vehicle handover. You have most of the teams contact info, so reach out anytime. In the case you misplaced our info, you can email or call me directly: Jon@koineosgrenadier / 508-879-2292. We will continue to provide updated information to our customers in real time, as we receive it. Thank you.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Lucabean I understand their post and respect it but your comment is exactly why I posted here. I’m sure they don’t want to “speak out of turn” or possibly have anything too public that might get back to some officials in the municipal government.

Just hoping they do actively keep the forum updated as quickly as possible. Communication from KO is very good…if you reach out to them first. At least that is my experience. It also could be that I’ve been persistent in trying to find out exactly when I can buy my vehicle.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you reached out to the RMV about getting the Grenadier in the system? I’m asking as when I went in Friday they thought I had inquired on Thursday or later Wednesday after my original visit.

Hoping a dealer might be able to light a fire under someone’s behind at the RMV to allow us to register our vehicles

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m still waiting to hear back from them about resetting my Fuel Level Sensor Error….🙄

Back
Top Bottom