The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the Dealer - Ko Ineos Grenadier Massachusetts

Ko Ineos Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Greetings!

I would like to formally introduce ourselves to this Ineos Grenadier forum community. Ko Ineos Grenadier is the Northeast / New England Ineos Grenadier Dealer and Service Center. We are located in Framingham Massachusetts, approximately 14 miles West of Boston. We are very excited about the Grenadier platform, and our team brings a vast amount of knowledge, experience, and passion to this exciting new endeavor. We are in the process of ramping up our operations, and excited to meet all of you. Please let us know what questions we can answer for you! Our website is up and running, and has the functionality of booking a demo drive. If you are local and have yet to drive a Grenadier, please book a test drive! We have one Trialmaster and one Fieldmaster available for demo. Lastly, please stay tuned for updates on events around New England, and make sure to follow us on Instagram!

Cheers,

Jon
Director of Marketing / Lifestyle

Attachments

• KIG LOGO - PRIMARY - FULL COLOR.jpg
    KIG LOGO - PRIMARY - FULL COLOR.jpg
    547.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 07B94BA1-68A7-418B-A3BD-9363BC10EE2E.JPG
    07B94BA1-68A7-418B-A3BD-9363BC10EE2E.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 67C50EE1-4355-4D57-80E4-AB8994E90D0D.JPG
    67C50EE1-4355-4D57-80E4-AB8994E90D0D.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 35
Local time
Reaction score
We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers
Since you said you would answer any questions, can you update this forum on the status of your permit, and how you plan to store the vehicles once you receive them until you are legally able to sell them? Framingham in January sounds like snow to me.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Since you said you would answer any questions, can you update this forum on the status of your permit, and how you plan to store the vehicles once you receive them until you are legally able to sell them? Framingham in January sounds like snow to me.
If you think Framingham sounds like snow, you should try going north of Brattleboro, and hop on the interstate for a few hours North. :p
on more serious note, if one truly things a day/week/month in the "elements" (ie LESS time than "in port") should incur a depreciable amount, then sounds to me like the Grenadier is probably not what they should be looking for.

Ko Ineos Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

Yes, I am happy to update the forum on our class 1 dealer license delay and storage plans for any Grenadiers that arrive prior to the issuance of our license. We have been in communication with all of our customers affected by our dealer license delay, and will continue to update them with any new information we receive. We are working very closely with the town of Framingham on our class 1 dealer license issuance. We have supplied the town with all required documentation / information, and now are simply in the cue for our information to be reviewed and our license to be issued. We are hopeful this process will be completed by the end of January. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of our local municipality, and the pace in which they operate. We initiated the dealer license process expeditiously once we were selected by Ineos Grenadier for the franchise.

Any vehicles received prior to the issuance of our class 1 dealer license will be stored off-site in a gated and locked parking lot. We have purchased a number of battery tenders, and will keep all the vehicles electrical systems charged and ready. In the case of a major snow storm or weather event, we have measures in place to protect the vehicles from a damage. Please understand, the LAST thing we want is for any of these vehicles to be anything less the PERFECT for when we hand them over to their new owners.

A few important details to note. As of this morning, 12/4/2023, we have not received any customer Grenadiers. We do expect them to start arriving soon, but we do not have any exact ETA's. As many of you know, there was a delay at the port due to a problem with the trailer hitch / wiring. Also important to note, while we do have a number of customers potentially affected by our dealer license delay, the number is relatively small. Most of our customers vehicles are due after 2/1/2024 the thus should be unaffected. This is simply a data point, and we FULLY empathize with our customers who are affected. At the end of the day, our number one priority is getting people their Grenadiers as expeditiously as possible!

Thank you to those affected for your patience, we greatly appreciate it. We are very excited for the future, and are honored to be on this journey with you all. We are working hard behind the scenes to setup a robust "after sale" plan for events, off-road training seminars, and even guided trips for our community of Grenadier owners. We are very excited for things to come!

I hope this post is helpful and informative.

As usual, please call or email us with any questions!

contact@koineosgrenadier.com
(508) 879-2292

Cheers,
Jon
Director of Marketing and Lifestyle
jon@koineosgrenadier.com

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If our vehicles were delivered to the port already (i.e. Mine was delivered to Baltimore Nov 2) where are they now? Can you get any more details from IA about the timeframe on the trailer hitch and when you could expect them? I saw that a Grenadier (spec’d w/ a tow hitch) was delivered to someone west of the Mississippi I think.

Local time
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

Yes, I am happy to update the forum on our class 1 dealer license delay and storage plans for any Grenadiers that arrive prior to the issuance of our license. We have been in communication with all of our customers affected by our dealer license delay, and will continue to update them with any new information we receive. We are working very closely with the town of Framingham on our class 1 dealer license issuance. We have supplied the town with all required documentation / information, and now are simply in the cue for our information to be reviewed and our license to be issued. We are hopeful this process will be completed by the end of January. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of our local municipality, and the pace in which they operate. We initiated the dealer license process expeditiously once we were selected by Ineos Grenadier for the franchise.

Any vehicles received prior to the issuance of our class 1 dealer license will be stored off-site in a gated and locked parking lot. We have purchased a number of battery tenders, and will keep all the vehicles electrical systems charged and ready. In the case of a major snow storm or weather event, we have measures in place to protect the vehicles from a damage. Please understand, the LAST thing we want is for any of these vehicles to be anything less the PERFECT for when we hand them over to their new owners.

A few important details to note. As of this morning, 12/4/2023, we have not received any customer Grenadiers. We do expect them to start arriving soon, but we do not have any exact ETA's. As many of you know, there was a delay at the port due to a problem with the trailer hitch / wiring. Also important to note, while we do have a number of customers potentially affected by our dealer license delay, the number is relatively small. Most of our customers vehicles are due after 2/1/2024 the thus should be unaffected. This is simply a data point, and we FULLY empathize with our customers who are affected. At the end of the day, our number one priority is getting people their Grenadiers as expeditiously as possible!

Thank you to those affected for your patience, we greatly appreciate it. We are very excited for the future, and are honored to be on this journey with you all. We are working hard behind the scenes to setup a robust "after sale" plan for events, off-road training seminars, and even guided trips for our community of Grenadier owners. We are very excited for things to come!

I hope this post is helpful and informative.

As usual, please call or email us with any questions!

contact@koineosgrenadier.com
(508) 879-2292

Cheers,
Jon
Director of Marketing and Lifestyle
jon@koineosgrenadier.com
Thanks for providing this update. I’m in the same boat as @AngusMacG; I am under the impression my vehicle is already in the U.S.

Ko Ineos Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for providing this update. I’m in the same boat as @AngusMacG; I am under the impression my vehicle is already in the U.S.

If our vehicles were delivered to the port already (i.e. Mine was delivered to Baltimore Nov 2) where are they now? Can you get any more details from IA about the timeframe on the trailer hitch and when you could expect them? I saw that a Grenadier (spec’d w/ a tow hitch) was delivered to someone west of the Mississippi I think.
We are notified when the vehicles arrive at the port by Ineos, then from there the next step is the vehicle arrives at our dealership. There is no official channel for us to track the vehicle from the port to our door unfortunately. Automotive vehicle shipping and port operations are fairly antiquated here in the US, so tracking them is difficult. Please note, as soon as the vehicles arrive at our door we will IMMEDIATELY notify our customers. In full transparence, as of today we have received exactly 3 Grenadiers - and those customers have been notified. Again, as soon as your vehicles arrives we will call you immediately. In the meantime, we are more than happy to answer any further questions (as best we can!). Please call or email us anytime. contact@ko.ineosgrenadier.com or call us (508) 879-2292.

Last edited:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since your hearing with the ZBA is scheduled for next week. Assuming you get the approval how quickly would you be able to get in front of the Licensing board for the final approval?

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
What is Plan B if approval is not granted?

Last edited:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What is Plan B if approval is not granted?
Not sure if they have one. They’ve been remodeling the showroom so think they only have 1 option. Hoping that if it doesnt work then those of us w/vehicles here and ready will be transferred to Curry in Danbury..

Ko Ineos Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning Ineos Grenadier community! We are pleased to announce the city of Framingham ZBA has voted in favor of Ko Ineos Grenadier in our pursuit for a Massachusetts state Class 1 dealer license. The foundation of our dealership has now officially been solidified, and our Class 1 dealer license issuance is forthcoming. We are now waiting on the city of Framingham to process their decision.

If you are one of our customers who’s been affected by our dealer license delay, we would first like to publicly thank you for your patience, understanding, and ongoing support. This has been a challenging time for all involved parties, and we are so incredibly grateful for all of you.

We will be emailing all our affected customers today with a more detailed document which will outline the next steps of the purchasing process.

Again, on behalf of the Ko Ineos Grenadier team, we thank everyone for their ongoing support! We are very excited to be on this new adventure with you all.

The finish line is in sight!

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My only frustration, and it isn’t KO’s fault, is that we are possibly talking upwards of 5 weeks before we can start getting our vehicles. Hopefully it wont be that long but it could be.

”As instructed by the City of Framingham's approval notice, "Within the next 14 days, the decision document will be drafted. There is nothing you can do but wait patiently."
“Once Ko Ineos Grenadier receives the decision document, we then have to "submit the decision document to the Licensing department to draft the license, which can take another 2-3 weeks."

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Cross your fingers that they’ll have all the MCOs and be ready to transact on the first day of business.

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning Ineos Grenadier community! We are pleased to announce the city of Framingham ZBA has voted in favor of Ko Ineos Grenadier in our pursuit for a Massachusetts state Class 1 dealer license. The foundation of our dealership has now officially been solidified, and our Class 1 dealer license issuance is forthcoming. We are now waiting on the city of Framingham to process their decision.

If you are one of our customers who’s been affected by our dealer license delay, we would first like to publicly thank you for your patience, understanding, and ongoing support. This has been a challenging time for all involved parties, and we are so incredibly grateful for all of you.

We will be emailing all our affected customers today with a more detailed document which will outline the next steps of the purchasing process.

Again, on behalf of the Ko Ineos Grenadier team, we thank everyone for their ongoing support! We are very excited to be on this new adventure with you all.

The finish line is in sight!
Did anyone on here get an email with ETA's for trucks sitting somewhere in Massachusetts or those in Baltimore?

Back
Top Bottom