The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Life with an Ineos

mbev

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
Photo contest entrant right there.
Great photo! I can't help but notice the snow covering the headlights. I currently own a Gladiator with LED lights and the snow sticking to the headlights has been a major issue for me at night because they don't get warm. I have to constantly stop to wipe them off. Have you had this issue with your Grenadier? Does it eventually sluff off?

Sela Green

Green Grenny - now the fun starts...
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
Great photo! I can't help but notice the snow covering the headlights. I currently own a Gladiator with LED lights and the snow sticking to the headlights has been a major issue for me at night because they don't get warm. I have to constantly stop to wipe them off. Have you had this issue with your Grenadier? Does it eventually sluff off?
I haven't had a scenario where it is night/dark combined with icing yet, but I'm afraid that will be an issue.

Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score

I believe this is the first thread on the topic:

And this thread came about a year later:

There are probably more threads, but that should be enough. Happy reading!

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 PM
Reaction score
Here is, what will be my personal solution, I will install a set of front upgraded fog/driving lamps that definitely have the ability to “warm” up. There are after market solutions that look darn cool and you can just flip them on when you find yourself in snow or ice. That is really the only real solution here.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Here is, what will be my personal solution, I will install a set of front upgraded fog/driving lamps that definitely have the ability to “warm” up. There are after market solutions that look darn cool and you can just flip them on when you find yourself in snow or ice. That is really the only real solution here.
Fair point. A pair of Hella 4000's would look great.

Back
Top Bottom