The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier Available Units!

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

After lurking on here for a little while, I figured now is a better time than ever to make a formal introduction and give Curry Ineos Grenadier a presence here on the forums!

I'm Michael Fiore, one of the sales representatives at Curry Ineos Grenadier in Danbury, CT. I already posted on the existing Curry thread, but wanted to open up communication with the rest of the forum as well. I really hope everyone is enjoying their Grenadiers so far, and can't wait to see what builds you guys have planned and to get some good conversations going.

With all of this in mind, I wanted to make it known to everyone that we do have some order cancellations that are on the lot and ready for immediate delivery. If you, or anyone else you know is interested in getting into a Grenadier without having to wait, please let me know. I can be reached directly through here on the forums, as well email through mfiore@curryineosgrenadier.com.

I'm very excited to virtually meet some of you guys, and hope to get these Grenadiers out to as many people as possible!!

NOLA Grenadier

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

After lurking on here for a little while, I figured now is a better time than ever to make a formal introduction and give Curry Ineos Grenadier a presence here on the forums!

I'm Michael Fiore, one of the sales representatives at Curry Ineos Grenadier in Danbury, CT. I already posted on the existing Curry thread, but wanted to open up communication with the rest of the forum as well. I really hope everyone is enjoying their Grenadiers so far, and can't wait to see what builds you guys have planned and to get some good conversations going.

With all of this in mind, I wanted to make it known to everyone that we do have some order cancellations that are on the lot and ready for immediate delivery. If you, or anyone else you know is interested in getting into a Grenadier without having to wait, please let me know. I can be reached directly through here on the forums, as well email through mfiore@curryineosgrenadier.com.

I'm very excited to virtually meet some of you guys, and hope to get these Grenadiers out to as many people as possible!!

Hello Michael,

I am interested in an Inky Black Trialmaster with the options below:
Safari Windows
Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Lockable Storage Box
Utility Trim
Heated Front Seats
Carpet Floor
Carpet Mats
Class III Tow Hitch
Quick Release Tie-Down Rings
If you have something close to this build in your order cancellations, shoot me a PM.

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Michael,

I am interested in an Inky Black Trialmaster with the options below:
Safari Windows
Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Lockable Storage Box
Utility Trim
Heated Front Seats
Carpet Floor
Carpet Mats
Class III Tow Hitch
Quick Release Tie-Down Rings
If you have something close to this build in your order cancellations, shoot me a PM.We
We don't have any Inky Black cancellations at the moment, but we do have a Donny Grey trialmaster that is similar to what you're looking for. If this is something you'd be interested in, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom