The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Communications (INEOS and dealer)

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
With Greg Clark, Vice President of Ineos Automotive of the Americas, announcing that Ineos Mexico is coming online in the 4th Quarter 2024, it concerns me that Ineos is barreling forward while obviously still suffering from teething problems with the vehicle itself.

In the Military when a situation gets to point where things are at the cusp of getting out of control we have a “stand down” - aka “stop work”, to review our processes and identify where the process is broken and fix it before someone gets killed. It sounds like Ineos Germany may have done this - I hope so. It would be devastating to see Ineos go by the way if Fisker…
I don't think anyone's bonus is tied to quality at this point - just execution of the roll out on time and under budget.

CSI probably won't come into play for several years.

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score
You are right. One can learn a lot from the military when it comes to effectively organize people on a mission. My hope is they do both the same time. Expanding forward and cleanup behind them. I would do so if it was my company. One thing i would do differently is communication. Their they clearly missing the opportunity to make us early adopters to their brand ambassadors and true believers.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
You are right. One can learn a lot from the military when it comes to effectively organize people on a mission. My hope is they do both the same time. Expanding forward and cleanup behind them. I would do so if it was my company. One thing i would do differently is communication. Their they clearly missing the opportunity to make us early adopters to their brand ambassadors and true believers.
I do consider myself as a brand ambassador as I always rave about the Grenadier when I speak to people about it. I am always frank about the issues I’ve had but I really do consider this a great vehicle that I will keep for years. On top of that I Ineos and it’s dealership partners have treated me very well and I’ve been happy with the service I’ve received.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
I do consider myself as a brand ambassador as I always rave about the Grenadier when I speak to people about it. I am always frank about the issues I’ve had but I really do consider this a great vehicle that I will keep for years. On top of that I Ineos and it’s dealership partners have treated me very well and I’ve been happy with the service I’ve received.
Hi @Logsplitter That makes two of us. I couldn't have put it better myself. The only difference is that I don't have the same adventure as you. :)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
A friend asks you if you can recommend an Ineos Grenadier to him. What would you tell him?
I came at it a different way; what can tow 3.5 tonne, diesel, isn't a mild hybrid, has a low ratio, and is competent off road.

Back
Top Bottom