The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the Dealer - Rusnak INEOS Grenadier Los Angeles

Rusnak INEOS Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
Hello Forum,

Below are a few updates on our earliest arriving vehicles. We know many of you placed orders years ago and are patiently waiting to pick up your Grenadier.

Vehicles - we are expecting to receive around 40 vehicles between now and the end of the year with the majority coming in the next two week. Several vehicles arrived around Thanksgiving, but that was our last shipment. We don't receive specific VINs from INEOs until a car is on a truck and headed to our dealership. So while we have a general idea on the quantity we'll receive, we don't know about individual cars until they're on a truck. As soon as we receive a list of VINs, we contact those customers and let them know to expect the vehicle to be ready in 2-3 days.

Dealer Installed Accessories - We have yet to receive any side steps, rock sliders, roof racks and other accessories we install from INEOS. We've been told that the first shipments will arrive this week, and we anticipate our next round of handovers to have accessories installed and to be fully ready to go.

Feel free to ask any other questions about ordering, accessories, driving events, etc. on this thread. We're happy to help and want to keep information flowing.

Quincy Armstrong
Rusnak INEOS Grenadier

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Quincy. I believe we have talked on the phone already. I stay in touch with Tim on a regular basis. My latest report directly from IA shows my rig has completed construction and is awaiting shipment. It does appear that hardly any Grenadiers are shipping out of Zeebrugge during December, but I still check regularly and hopefully that will change in the second half of the month. I have my VIN already. When I find that my rig is on a ship, I'll let you know. Thanks for participating here. Let's do this!

AaronS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone at Rusnak. Top notch service. Even though they are very busy delivering new Grenadiers... and I'm sure other makes as well... they always made us feel like we were their only customer.

Fantastic!!

Our Creamsickle is home!

Attachments

• IMG_5972.jpg
    IMG_5972.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5973.jpg
    IMG_5973.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5974.jpg
    IMG_5974.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 81

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My thanks to Aren Mirzakhanian (pictured on right), Quincy Armstrong, and the Team at Rusnak/Pasadena (CA) for a most smooth and pleasant handover of my Trialmaster!

Bill Ruttan
Palm Springs

Attachments

• IMG_6855.jpeg
    IMG_6855.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 56

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
My thanks to Aren Mirzakhanian (pictured on right), Quincy Armstrong, and the Team at Rusnak/Pasadena (CA) for a most smooth and pleasant handover of my Trialmaster!

Bill Ruttan
Palm Springs
I really love your color combo. If you don’t mind, could you post a few pics of it?

Back
Top Bottom