The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
I was told today that they are not in stock by one of your agents..... Are they in or not? It is getting frustrating that not only can you not get a straight answer from INEOS but I can't get a straight answer from my dealer. I have had the truck a month and still cannot use the Sat Radio. no one can tell me when a new antenna will be in.
Lance - I'm sorry for the confusion on the plates, looking into this and your antenna. Will follow up with you shortly. Thanks.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
Hi @Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX - any chance you can post a list of any/all service bulletins that IA have called for on NA spec vehicles? I just read over the updated PDI MY24 list and want to make sure all of my ducks are in a row.

Thanks.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX - any chance you can post a list of any/all service bulletins that IA have called for on NA spec vehicles? I just read over the updated PDI MY24 list and want to make sure all of my ducks are in a row.

Thanks.
Would think this fine to share, but let me reach out to my handlers first ;)

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
That video is hard to watch. Those reporters are going way over the top to be hip....
Virtually zero heads up that this was happening - wish we had some more prep time. Then it was all live, one take, at dawn. At least we're getting some brand awareness. Every bit helps!

Mallig

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX , regarding the checkerplate accessory, I've seen some dealers offer a choice between fastening them with aluminum rivets or black rivets (not sure if they are painted or anodized black). Curious if you offer the option of black rivet fasteners?

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX , regarding the checkerplate accessory, I've seen some dealers offer a choice between fastening them with aluminum rivets or black rivets (not sure if they are painted or anodized black). Curious if you offer the option of black rivet fasteners?
Hi @Mallig, great question - yes we offer the black anodized rivets which look much better!

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Exciting New Roadside Assistance Program Launch!

Great news for all of us! INEOS has officially teamed up with Agero to bring you a state-of-the-art roadside assistance program, now live in the United States and Canada. This partnership means you're covered for nearly every adventure mishap or unexpected situation on the road.

Key Benefits Include:
  • Toll-Free Support: Dial 866-882-6411 anytime for help.
  • Comprehensive Coverage: From tows up to 100 miles, battery jump starts, flat tires, lockouts, fuel delivery (up to 2 gallons), to winch outs - we’ve got you covered.
  • Special Feature - Reunites: Towing your vehicle back after repairs have been completed.
Even More to Come:
  • Mobile & Standard Phone IVR: Making your assistance request easier through digital submissions or voice requests.
  • RSAHelp: A digital platform for quick and easy roadside service requests.
For Our Owners: INEOS will send you direct communications on how to make the most of these services.

Remember, we're here to support your journey with Grenadier, every mile of the way. For any questions or further details, let me know.

- Ashton

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Great news for all of us! INEOS has officially teamed up with Agero to bring you a state-of-the-art roadside assistance program, now live in the United States and Canada. This partnership means you're covered for nearly every adventure mishap or unexpected situation on the road.

Key Benefits Include:
  • Comprehensive Coverage: From tows up to 100 miles, battery jump starts, flat tires, lockouts, fuel delivery (up to 2 gallons), to winch outs - we’ve got you covered.
  • Special Feature - Reunites: Towing your vehicle back after repairs have been completed.
Even More to Come:
  • Mobile & Standard Phone IVR: Making your assistance request easier through digital submissions or voice requests.
For Our Owners: INEOS will send you direct communications on how to make the most of these services.

Remember, we're here to support your journey with Grenadier, every mile of the way. For any questions or further details, let me know.

- Ashton
Aren't most of us >100 miles from a Dealer?? We aren't in the UK. What's the cost after 100 miles? I think at minimum 200 miles should be the initial offering. Can you pass this back to INEOS? Thanks.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Key Benefits Include:
Even More to Come:

- Ashton

I'm glad to see this announced - and I'm eager to get official comms from Ineos. I agree with Catpaw4x4 that 100 miles is a bit short - I won't be canceling my AAA membership any time soon.

Can we get more details on "Winch out service", does this indicate some level of off road recovery service?

The Reunite is also interesting - if it's good for more than 100 miles. RDS is 133 miles from my house.

Knotaclew

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello @lagartoboy, vehicles arriving from the port are already equipped with the correct software and come with the tow hitch installed. For vehicles already with owners, a software update is needed before installing the tow hitch. The Ineos engineering team, along with Bosch, are on it, working hard to get this software update ready for dealer deployment. This is the most recent update, directly from Ineos. I'm not exactly sure how other dealers are managing calls for hitch installations, given that the software update is not yet available.
Good evening- I was hoping to get an update on the trailer hitch software as my understanding is Ineos has released this to some dealers. Picked up my Grenaider from you in December and hoping the we're close to being able to being able to tow. Thanks-

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Just want to give a huge THANKS to the entire Mossy team that got my vehicle out to California with great customer service, AND installed options perfectly. I'm on day 2 of my vehicle and loving it so far. Will be taking it in the snow this weekend so stay tuned for more.
Thanks @northshoreboarder hope you're loving it. Send some pics! Can't wait to see it in action.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this announced - and I'm eager to get official comms from Ineos. I agree with Catpaw4x4 that 100 miles is a bit short - I won't be canceling my AAA membership any time soon.

Can we get more details on "Winch out service", does this indicate some level of off road recovery service?

The Reunite is also interesting - if it's good for more than 100 miles. RDS is 133 miles from my house.
If you need service beyond 100mi, just let us (or your closest dealer) know. Ineos and your dealer won't leave you hanging. It's a little more effort and paperwork on our end, but we'll get it covered. I'm sure there will be some fine print, but that was the overall message from our last all-dealer call (y).

MickyWadds

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX
I've had my vehicle at Mossy going on 3 weeks now for a t-case replacement. I was told a few weeks ago that one was on the way but no tracking info has been given to the service dept. leading me to think it's really not on the way.
Any chance you can get me an update on when the transfer case will be delivered to Mossy?
TY - Mike

MickyWadds

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this for me today. Nice to know this didn't fall on deaf ears. Hopefully by you reaching out to Ineos Corporate will get the ball rolling.
Thanks again,
Mike

Back
Top Bottom