The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm Ashton Mossy from Mossy Grenadier in Houston. Here to chat about the Grenadier – from updates and customer experiences to off-roading adventures.

Our team is dedicated to keeping you informed with the most accurate information. If you have questions about your vehicle, how we do things at Mossy, or just want to discuss the Grenadier's off-road capabilities, I'm here for you.

Looking forward to talking with our Texas community. What's on your mind today?

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if I can get this question across, but will try.

I see yall are Mossy Ineos, is there any affiliation with the Mossy Motors out of New Orleans? I will take my Grenadier back to New Orleans and know service is going to be a hurdle, but was hoping if there was some affiliation then maybe I have an opportunity to get some assistant or discount shipping if/when it has to go back to Houston for maintenance.

Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm Ashton Mossy from Mossy Grenadier in Houston. Here to chat about the Grenadier – from updates and customer experiences to off-roading adventures.

Our team is dedicated to keeping you informed with the most accurate information. If you have questions about your vehicle, how we do things at Mossy, or just want to discuss the Grenadier's off-road capabilities, I'm here for you.

@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX , Ashton, bravo for participating. Love the spirit!

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for popping in. I have a few questions.

1) What are any known financing options? If it makes it easier to get mine off the lot and in my driveway I'd consider it.

2) Will Mossy let us pickup our vehicles without the dealer installed items? I, for instance, have the fender diamond plates but would hate for it to sit around while waiting on those.

3) I received the trailer hitch email. IG is refunding, I think, everyone that ordered one and the Q&A makes it a little confusing. I'm unsure I have the towing package, fully meant to have it but I guess playing with configurator I'm not sure if it made it. A) Does receiving the email mean I do have it? B) If I didn't and Ineos is refunding everyone to bring it in later, does that mean they'll be allowing everyone to add the hitch?

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if I can get this question across, but will try.

I see yall are Mossy Ineos, is there any affiliation with the Mossy Motors out of New Orleans? I will take my Grenadier back to New Orleans and know service is going to be a hurdle, but was hoping if there was some affiliation then maybe I have an opportunity to get some assistant or discount shipping if/when it has to go back to Houston for maintenance.
Hi @reauxheaux - Yes, they are part of our family, but unassociated with our Grenadier store. Any warranty work would need to be completed by an authorized Grenadier dealer. You are free to go to any third-party repair facility for maintenance and repair work, or even do it yourself - be sure to keep all documentation!

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for popping in. I have a few questions.

1) What are any known financing options? If it makes it easier to get mine off the lot and in my driveway I'd consider it.

2) Will Mossy let us pickup our vehicles without the dealer installed items? I, for instance, have the fender diamond plates but would hate for it to sit around while waiting on those.

3) I received the trailer hitch email. IG is refunding, I think, everyone that ordered one and the Q&A makes it a little confusing. I'm unsure I have the towing package, fully meant to have it but I guess playing with configurator I'm not sure if it made it. A) Does receiving the email mean I do have it? B) If I didn't and Ineos is refunding everyone to bring it in later, does that mean they'll be allowing everyone to add the hitch?

Finance Options: We are currently working with Ineos' lender, Santander. Additional options with Ally, Cap1, BofA, PNC, and Chase are expected within the next two weeks - you should have many options when you come in.

Checker Plates Accessory: It is possible to take delivery of your Grenadier without the checker plates installed and return for installation at a later date.

Tow Package: Unfortunately, your configuration did not list the tow package. The package, if included, is found in section 4. Utility, and would be labeled as "Class III 1-7/8" NAS Tow Hitch and Electrics". Regarding the email you received, could you please forward it to me at Ashton@mossygrenadierTX.com for me to research? I'm unsure why you received it. While a hitch can be installed for non-electronic uses (like bike racks), the integrated tow package, which connects to the vehicle's electronics for brake lights and turn signals, is currently unavailable for retrofit. However, I would expect software updates and aftermarket solutions to allow you to tow in the near future.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Santander is their primary lender? That's not good.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Santander is their primary lender? That's not good.
Lol, that was my initial reaction after only ever having dealt with them for sub-prime. Apparently, they are very reputable and highly regarded overseas. They've been great to work with so far.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yea, but in the US we'll be going through the US offices, right? Well, I guess we'll see. Hopefully they'll treat us differently.

Local time
Reaction score
Finance Options: We are currently working with Ineos' lender, Santander. Additional options with Ally, Cap1, BofA, PNC, and Chase are expected within the next two weeks - you should have many options when you come in.

Checker Plates Accessory: It is possible to take delivery of your Grenadier without the checker plates installed and return for installation at a later date.

Tow Package: Unfortunately, your configuration did not list the tow package. The package, if included, is found in section 4. Utility, and would be labeled as "Class III 1-7/8" NAS Tow Hitch and Electrics". Regarding the email you received, could you please forward it to me at Ashton@mossygrenadierTX.com for me to research? I'm unsure why you received it. While a hitch can be installed for non-electronic uses (like bike racks), the integrated tow package, which connects to the vehicle's electronics for brake lights and turn signals, is currently unavailable for retrofit. However, I would expect software updates and aftermarket solutions to allow you to tow in the near future.
Ashton, how can we get a hitch for just hitch-mount bike racks and accessories (no towing)?
Thanks

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Many of you have had questions about the vehicle arrival process and delivery timing. Hope this helps.

Port --> Transport Carrier --> Mossy Dealership --> Inspections --> Accessory Install --> Prep/Detail --> Schedule Handover

Arrival at Port: After manufacturing, your vehicle is shipped to Brunswick, GA. Here, it undergoes customs clearance and initial inspections, vital steps to ensure compliance with both legal regulations and Ineos’ internal quality standards.

Transport Scheduling: Once at the port, your vehicle joins a queue for transport to our dealership. We closely monitor the status of all our vehicles, but the specific transport schedules are usually confirmed only a few days before shipment. This stage requires flexibility, as scheduling can be influenced by various factors.

***Note: It is at this stage that we receive your vehicle invoice and purchase your vehicle from Ineos. We will then contact you to confirm final pricing details, including accessories.

Journey to the Dealership: After being released from the port, your vehicle is loaded on a transport truck – maximum 5 units. This trip generally takes 2-3 days, although this can vary depending on weather, traffic conditions, etc.

PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection): Upon arrival at our dealership, we perform a preliminary inspection of the interior/exterior checking for any transport damage, missing tools/accessories, etc. Then your vehicle undergoes a thorough Pre-Delivery Inspection by our certified Master Technician. This critical step involves following detailed Ineos/Mossy guidelines - checking all vehicle systems, components, hardware, and software. We confirm everything functions as intended to ensure the vehicle meets high standards of quality and safety.

Accessory Installation: If you have ordered additional accessories, these are installed at this stage. The time required for this process can vary, typically ranging from 1-2 days, depending on the number and complexity of the installations.

Prep/Detail: Following the installation of any accessories, your vehicle is gassed up, test driven, and detailed. This process ensures that your vehicle is not only mechanically sound but also looks stunning!

Schedule Handover: The final step is arranging the handover. We will coordinate with you to find the most convenient time to come in, view and test drive your vehicle. If it is all good, we'll assess your trade-in (if applicable), review finance options (if applicable), sign paperwork, and shake hands!

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Another question. Watching a video of a recent test drive in the UK they mentioned buying parts from Ineos. If we want to change something (I wanted the Trialmaster but not the air intake) do we order through Mossy or Ineos? I don’t see anything on their website.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Another question. Watching a video of a recent test drive in the UK they mentioned buying parts from Ineos. If we want to change something (I wanted the Trialmaster but not the air intake) do we order through Mossy or Ineos? I don’t see anything on their website.
All parts would be ordered through us.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Shhh. I told the wife that you had to order it with the truck!

Back
Top Bottom