The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
Hi Ashton, can you possibly tell us the price for this part? Looks like a great alternative.
Thanks

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Does Mossy offer ceramic coatings?
No, we haven't ventured into ceramic coatings yet. We do have an excellent, skilled in-house tint tech - in addition to tinting, targeted protection (edge guards, etc), he can apply wraps. I've seen some good looking Grenadier wraps online. Personally, I love the factory paint, but I anticipate some will want matte finishes. Nothing pre-loaded! All optional.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
No, we haven't ventured into ceramic coatings yet. We do have an excellent, skilled in-house tint tech - in addition to tinting, targeted protection (edge guards, etc), he can apply wraps. I've seen some good looking Grenadier wraps online. Personally, I love the factory paint, but I anticipate some will want matte finishes. Nothing pre-loaded! All optional.
I’ve got some quotes around town it will be the first thing I go have done to help protect it and make it easy to wash. As far as wraps go I went with sela green and the white roof so I’m going to keep her beautiful. I do want to add the red letter As on the hood and rear door if your guy will be doing it.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
With the exception of the lighting, is that piece all the normal tow pack is, or is it tied into the frame?
Confirmed that piece (vertical towing interface) is part of the normal tow pack...same unit. The tow pack adds the "electrics", towing module, integration, etc.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When will you get the first customer cars?

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
When will you get the first customer cars?
We do! They started to arrive this week and we have been hard at work getting them prepped and ready to go. We anticipate making calls to customers this Monday to schedule first deliveries. Exciting stuff. You will soon see them on Houston streets.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX on the off chance you have an allocation for a unit with a hitch, I might be interested. I understand it might be a few months off.
10-4. I can add you to our waiting list. Do you already have a pre-order with us? Feel free to direct message me your info and I'll look you up, or give you specifics on any available units, if available.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
We do! They started to arrive this week and we have been hard at work getting them prepped and ready to go. We anticipate making calls to customers this Monday to schedule first deliveries. Exciting stuff. You will soon see them on Houston streets.
Any chance you can post a pic of a window sticker? You can redact the VIN and that stuff, but I would like to see one. Thanks

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
10-4. I can add you to our waiting list. Do you already have a pre-order with us? Feel free to direct message me your info and I'll look you up, or give you specifics on any available units, if available.
I don't have a pre-order with you. Our pre-order arrived w/o a hitch...must have checked the wrong box or something. I was thinking of putting in a new order but thought it would be best to wait and see what hits.
Thanks in advance

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Possible to buy separately?
The vertical towing unit, as a standalone part, can be purchased separately, however I'm seeing zero in-stock. If you're interested, let me know and I can confirm. It's about $350.

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
The vertical towing unit, as a standalone part, can be purchased separately, however I'm seeing zero in-stock. If you're interested, let me know and I can confirm. It's about $350.
Thanks! I was told/read the hitch was difficult as it includes wiring, receiver, springs and control module. I figure for the 800 it’s cheap and would prefer integrated if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom