The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

coloradosnow

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Good morning
picked up my grenadier almost a month ago at Mossy in Houston and absolutely love it.
i do have a button sticking on back door. Any suggestions?
Got a button sticking on my rear passenger door. If find an easy solution, welcome hearing about it please! Otherwise will have dealer address when tow hitch solution ready. Thanks!

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
Sticking door handle buttons is a common problem. Dealers are apparently now rolling out a fix (fitting new o-rings I believe?) rather than just applying lube as a workaround as they were previously. Mine has offered to take mine in to fix all the door handles. Good luck!

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
Hey Ashton, will there be an Ineos display at the Autoshow?
Unfortunately not this year. We did initially secure a spot with a significant investment, however, after discussions with Ineos, we've decided hold off. Mass market events have their place and will happen, but not until next year. Luckily I have it all designed and ready to go. It's going to steal the show! (y)

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
Any shuttle services with Grenadiers from Bush Intl. to Downtown? I’m flying into Houston on Feb 29th and staying for the weekend. Thinking that once I get my Grenadier (hopefully in the next couple life weeks) I wont want to drive in anything else 😅

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning
picked up my grenadier almost a month ago at Mossy in Houston and absolutely love it.
i do have a button sticking on back door. Any suggestions?
@wbaxley & @FieldMonster: Standby, getting clarification from Ineos on this. Follow up shortly.

@wbaxley Glad to hear you're loving it! I finally picked up mine and feel the same - having fun driving through all these flooded Houston streets, haha. Now I need to check out my rear door handle...

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Any shuttle services with Grenadiers from Bush Intl. to Downtown? I’m flying into Houston on Feb 29th and staying for the weekend. Thinking that once I get my Grenadier (hopefully in the next couple life weeks) I wont want to drive in anything else 😅
No Grenadier shuttles yet, but how about buying a second one from us for your Houston visits? To keep the driving standards high! Safe travels.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's too bad about the auto show. I would have thought that Ineos would secure a spot. They have a pretty big presence in Houston already.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
@wbaxley and @coloradosnow - Ineos instructed us to check the handle button for a double sealing ring. If equipped, lubricate the button. No official fix released for NA dealers. We have a stock unit that sticks - we'll test this fix out on it first. I'll update you on the results.

Unfortunately, either way, we'll need to get your rig in to our shop to open a warranty ticket to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
We do need more brand awareness. Almost everyone I talk to about the vehicle has never heard of it or Ineos.
Ashton, can you give us an update on tow hitches? It sounds like recent deliveries include the tow hitch (maybe the software is being installed at the delivery port prior to delivery to dealer). I’ve also seen on the forum some folks are getting calls from their dealer to make appointments for hitch installation. Thanks.

DeepH20

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ashton, I had optioned checker plate with my order which wasn't installed at delivery. I had a note from you all last week that you only have driver side checker plates. I would have expected checker plate to ship in sets so that seemed a little strange. Do you have any line of sight on when a proper set of checker plates will be available? Obvious question, would it be possible to source from another dealer that may have a surplus of passenger side checker plate?

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Ashton, I had optioned checker plate with my order which wasn't installed at delivery. I had a note from you all last week that you only have driver side checker plates. I would have expected checker plate to ship in sets so that seemed a little strange. Do you have any line of sight on when a proper set of checker plates will be available? Obvious question, would it be possible to source from another dealer that may have a surplus of passenger side checker plate?
Hi @DeepH20, we have them in-stock now. I'll direct message you and if you reply back with your name, I'll make sure that our advisor contacts you to schedule installation. Sorry for the delay! FYI, we also assumed that they would ship in sets, but that is not the case - you have to order a left and right separately. The right side plates arrived this past Friday.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Ashton, can you give us an update on tow hitches? It sounds like recent deliveries include the tow hitch (maybe the software is being installed at the delivery port prior to delivery to dealer). I’ve also seen on the forum some folks are getting calls from their dealer to make appointments for hitch installation. Thanks.
Hello @lagartoboy, vehicles arriving from the port are already equipped with the correct software and come with the tow hitch installed. For vehicles already with owners, a software update is needed before installing the tow hitch. The Ineos engineering team, along with Bosch, are on it, working hard to get this software update ready for dealer deployment. This is the most recent update, directly from Ineos. I'm not exactly sure how other dealers are managing calls for hitch installations, given that the software update is not yet available.

Lance May

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @DeepH20, we have them in-stock now. I'll direct message you and if you reply back with your name, I'll make sure that our advisor contacts you to schedule installation. Sorry for the delay! FYI, we also assumed that they would ship in sets, but that is not the case - you have to order a left and right separately. The right side plates arrived this past Friday.
I was told today that they are not in stock by one of your agents..... Are they in or not? It is getting frustrating that not only can you not get a straight answer from INEOS but I can't get a straight answer from my dealer. I have had the truck a month and still cannot use the Sat Radio. no one can tell me when a new antenna will be in.

Back
Top Bottom