The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ask the dealer - Mossy Grenadier Texas

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
@Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this for me today. Nice to know this didn't fall on deaf ears. Hopefully by you reaching out to Ineos Corporate will get the ball rolling.
Thanks again,
Mike
Absolutely @MickyWadds, frustrating situation - very sorry you're having to deal with it, thanks for hanging in there. We're contacting them for sure. I'll stay on it. Please text me at 281-810-2050 if you need anything in the meantime.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
@Zimm - They are and have been, considering I bought from a dealer in Dallas and broke down in Houston. They gave me a loaner as well. I would buy from these guys for sure.
Yes they are good people. I was in for service today and they have what looks like more than 100 vehicles (and an amazing Rolls they took in on a trade). With that many Grenadiers, they have a great selection of colors and options for folks looking to buy without a wait.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
@Zimm Huge compliment - that post made our day!

@MickyWadds Appreciate it, need to get you back on the road soon, still waiting for Ineos to send us a tracking number - let you know soon.

@lagartoboy While most of our Grenadiers are spoken for before they hit the lot, we have a good selection available now. You've got a sharp eye, that Rolls is something special isn't it?

Feeling lucky to have customers like you in our corner. Thanks for the shout-outs!

Stonewall554

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got my Grenadier back in Feb and have been loving it. I worked with Vinny at Mossy and he was awesome! For a while there I think I was talking to him more than my family..lol

just an FYI and a heads up to anyone seeing this same issue. I was having an issue with water in the bottom of the door well (and pollen on the days it wasnt raining ). It wasnt actually getting in the cab, just in the door. I found that in multiple spots on every door the rubber seal was not stuck to the door frame. It was clearly not plush against the door with just looking at it. After pushing them down and making sure the rubber was sticking, no more water (and no more pollen), easy fix, so if you are seeing this same issue, I would start there. Also would say this may be something that is inspected before the truck goes off the lot, fast easy fix that may save some headaches later.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Got my Grenadier back in Feb and have been loving it. I worked with Vinny at Mossy and he was awesome! For a while there I think I was talking to him more than my family..lol

just an FYI and a heads up to anyone seeing this same issue. I was having an issue with water in the bottom of the door well (and pollen on the days it wasnt raining ). It wasnt actually getting in the cab, just in the door. I found that in multiple spots on every door the rubber seal was not stuck to the door frame. It was clearly not plush against the door with just looking at it. After pushing them down and making sure the rubber was sticking, no more water (and no more pollen), easy fix, so if you are seeing this same issue, I would start there. Also would say this may be something that is inspected before the truck goes off the lot, fast easy fix that may save some headaches later.
Great tip @Stonewall554! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you're loving it. We'll start checking these in our PDI process.

If the rest of the owner community has any other tips, please share on this forum. We've seen some common issues coming through the drive. I'm compiling those into one post and an owner email which I'll share soon.

Fat Spear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great tip @Stonewall554! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you're loving it. We'll start checking these in our PDI process.

If the rest of the owner community has any other tips, please share on this forum. We've seen some common issues coming through the drive. I'm compiling those into one post and an owner email which I'll share soon.
When are you getting the software update? Still don't have CarPlay in mine.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
When are you getting the software update? Still don't have CarPlay in mine.
Hi @Fat Spear - All Grenadiers should have CarPlay, I'm surprised to hear that yours is not working. Let's get it fixed! You can start by performing a reset by holding down the volume/mute button for about 10sec, the screen should go black and restart. Then delete and repair your phone. If that does not solve the issue, please direct message me your contact info and I will have my service advisor give you a call to schedule you in. There is an update to solve a few CarPlay bugs which was released about the same time as the hitch update. We can get you right in for that.

Local time
Reaction score
Hello There, I'm getting interested in the Grenadier. I built one on the website and have it saved. It is just above 95K. My question to you, If I order this how long does this take. Is it still about a year? This is what I'm interested in knowing.
Thank you for your assistance. Have a great day. Lou M.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Hello There, I'm getting interested in the Grenadier. I built one on the website and have it saved. It is just above 95K. My question to you, If I order this how long does this take. Is it still about a year? This is what I'm interested in knowing.
Thank you for your assistance. Have a great day. Lou M.
Hi Bluesurf, Sounds like you have configured a Trialmaster with winch and safari windows and more...
I know Ineos has stepped up production. My best guess is 6-8 months, just a guess.
I you want it sooner, perhaps check with Ineos Dealers and let them know what your build is and if they
have anything close already in stock. DaBulll

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Bluesurf, Sounds like you have configured a Trialmaster with winch and safari windows and more...
I know Ineos has stepped up production. My best guess is 6-8 months, just a guess.
I you want it sooner, perhaps check with Ineos Dealers and let them know what your build is and if they
have anything close already in stock. DaBulll
Thank you, I went with the Fieldaster. And every available optiuon less the winch. I will have hitches on the front and rear to accomidate a winch if needed. I've enclosed a pictures and my exact wants for this truck I want. If I can't get the Rino-Rack in 3/4's. I can easily readjust the Full Rino to to 3/4. I also want the light bar as pictured. An 8 month wait will be just fine. I want a model for 2025.

Attachments

• OurGrenadier.jpg
    OurGrenadier.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 9
  • My_Grenadier_18_4_2024 (2).pdf
    950.7 KB · Views: 14

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Thank you, I went with the Fieldaster. And every available optiuon less the winch. I will have hitches on the front and rear to accomidate a winch if needed. I've enclosed a pictures and my exact wants for this truck I want. If I can't get the Rino-Rack in 3/4's. I can easily readjust the Full Rino to to 3/4. I also want the light bar as pictured. An 8 month wait will be just fine. I want a model for 2025.
Hi Bluesurf, You might want to look at the 3/4 Leitner Rack. I visited their factory and spoke with the owner/designer Bernard. The brackets are stout and cnc millled from a solid billet of aluminum and the rack is low profile too. I also like that you can adjust the cross bars to anywhere you like and add more or remove one without havving to take the rack apart. Very well engineered, extremely stout and good looking too. He has the best cargo boxes for the roof top rack too. If you are considering going with a roof top tent, (I am not as it won't fit in my garage), then Bernard has roof bars that use the same brackets. Here's links to these products.

3/4 Roof Rack

Roof Top Load Bars

Cargo Boxes

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
@Bluesurf Thanks for reaching out. Has someone from our store contacted you about your build? We might Happy to help you out. I'll direct message you to get your contact info.

@DaBull Appreciate you stepping in to share info on the build time and roof rack options - good stuff! The timing on new order deliveries depends on a lot of variables. The factory and its logistics team have the most accurate info. From what I've seen, specific options and color combinations, particularly those involving differently colored roofs, can extend the wait time. Additional quality checks can also cause delays. In my estimation, a timeframe of 6-8 months seems reasonable, and we all hope for earlier.

karoja

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm Ashton Mossy from Mossy Grenadier in Houston. Here to chat about the Grenadier – from updates and customer experiences to off-roading adventures.

Our team is dedicated to keeping you informed with the most accurate information. If you have questions about your vehicle, how we do things at Mossy, or just want to discuss the Grenadier's off-road capabilities, I'm here for you.

Looking forward to talking with our Texas community. What's on your mind today?

Hello guys, this is Karl from Guatemala, TAMU class of `85. I have just posted a general post on a tester issue, and value your input very much. Here it goes: Hello, I have been having conflicting information on the tester to be used on the vehicle. On one side, a very trustworthy source has informed me that you need a tester provided by Ineos, and on the other side, a dealer informed me that any off-the rack tester will do. Your insights, please.

Back
Top Bottom