The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
Took delivery in early January, I recall that I should be expecting a refund for the remainder of non taxable fees used to pay for car registration and license plates, have any of you received this refund for NY/NJ customers?
Same got mine over a month ago. Dec 21 delivery

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have to give another shout out to Curry INEOS Grenadier for their after sales support.

In my three short weeks of ownership I've managed to incur a few scratches (some superficial and some to bare metal) all of them small, but none easy to accept (even though they were self induced 🤦‍♂️)

Wanting to get on top of this ASAP, I reached out to Curry to inquire about sourcing some touch up paint. And within a few days it was delivered to my front doorstep!

Many of us in the States had concerns about dealing with dealerships and the new brand & vehicle launch (There's a veerrryyy long thread in here somewhere about all our speculation), however as time has gone by I am seeing many stories like mine of Ineos Dealers (generally) doing right by their customers. Its been a unique experience for me thus far, and I mean that in a very positive way.

Attachments

• tempImagea0Qbj4.jpg
    tempImagea0Qbj4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Local time
Reaction score
I’m wondering if the bridge collapse at Baltimore is now delaying the vehicle delivery? If so, at what degree?

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Suspect it probably will and tbd on the impact.

Has anyone received an update on the trailer hitch installs?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You can call your dealer and schedule it whenever; if you're referring to the dealer reaching out to customers... You may be waiting a while for that

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Suspect it probably will and tbd on the impact.

My truck is scheduled to go in on Tuesday for the tow hitch and they’ll address a few other issues.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good to hear. What other issues?
Leaking Safari windows are my number one issue apart from the tow update. With all the rain this week it has been annoying to deal with pouring into the cabin.
Front passenger door seal needs to be reglued on lower inside jamb. Getting some boot rinse.
Driver door misaligned. Hangs a little low for the latch to engage easily.
Had error code P0461 after fueling.
Push buttons on both driver side doors sticking.
Hood/bonnet sensor activates intermittently. Won’t allow me to lock doors when it’s indicated.
Rear proximity sensor(s) sound off in reverse intermittently with no obstructions.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Leaking Safari windows are my number one issue apart from the tow update. With all the rain this week it has been annoying to deal with pouring into the cabin.
Front passenger door seal needs to be reglued on lower inside jamb. Getting some boot rinse.
Driver door misaligned. Hangs a little low for the latch to engage easily.
Had error code P0461 after fueling.
Push buttons on both driver side doors sticking.
Hood/bonnet sensor activates intermittently. Won’t allow me to lock doors when it’s indicated.
Rear proximity sensor(s) sound off in reverse intermittently with no obstructions.
Yikes quite a list! Sorry you’re dealing with all those issues

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yikes quite a list! Sorry you’re dealing with all those issues
Thanks. I’m not discouraged by the list. I expected issues with a new brand. Seems like minor stuff and Curry has been easy to work with. I love the truck. Suits my needs in every way.

The leaky safari windows are my biggest point of pain.

DRD2024

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Took delivery today of my Sela Green Fieldmaster. The wait was worth it. The dealer experience @Curry INEOS Grenadier was outstanding. Worked with Adam Roytman and Sal Gambino. It was the smoothest car delivery I have experienced. Adam was helpful, informative, and responsive throughout the sales/delivery process. Thrilled with the Sela Green and the spec of my car. Engine is more powerful than expected. Sound system is very good. Looking forward to some warmer/drier weather to use the safari windows. Initial impressions have exceeded my expectations. Turning radius and braking distance will take a little time to get used to. Love the truck so far.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are we supposed to call Curry and schedule installation of towing hitch now? I thought they would reach out to us when the fix is ready

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A bit concerned about Service….I reached out the other week about my windshield and they confirmed that they can replace it. They did get back to me about 2 weeks ago saying they had a windshield but had to order the seal which would take about a week. I reached out on Monday heard nothing. Tried Tuesday…nothing. Tried Wednesday got an email back in the evening ( asking for 2 days that would work for me) and I responded. Called them mid-afternoon today as never heard…Still nothing.

They mentioned they would like the vehicle for 2 days to ensure there are no leaks. I’m good with this but would need a loaner. zHopefully will hear tomorrow.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
A bit concerned about Service….I reached out the other week about my windshield and they confirmed that they can replace it. They did get back to me about 2 weeks ago saying they had a windshield but had to order the seal which would take about a week. I reached out on Monday heard nothing. Tried Tuesday…nothing. Tried Wednesday got an email back in the evening ( asking for 2 days that would work for me) and I responded. Called them mid-afternoon today as never heard…Still nothing.

They mentioned they would like the vehicle for 2 days to ensure there are no leaks. I’m good with this but would need a loaner. zHopefully will hear tomorrow.
I had my windscreen replaced using the original seal, it was completed in under 3 hours. No problems since.

Back
Top Bottom