The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
Anyone assigned to the Tri-State dealer believed to be in CT has any info? It has been 2 weeks since all the other US dealers were announced, those of us in the Tri State area assigned to the dealer believed to be in Danbury CT were told in an email it would be announced after 'Very slight delays' in the Connecticut dealership regulation process. I called Ineos last week and they had no ETA at all for this. I am in central CT, not far from the Boston dealer, anyone inquired about hanging dealers?

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am also assigned to the Tri-State dealer. I reached out to Ineos yesterday. No response from them yet; but will reply back if they do respond.

Waiting for a CT regulation approval process could be a black hole timing wise given the state will move at its own pace.

At some point Ineos should just reassign us to Philly or Boston especially for us in production/transit.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am also assigned to the Tri-State dealer. I reached out to Ineos yesterday. No response from them yet; but will reply back if they do respond.

Waiting for a CT regulation approval process could be a black hole timing wise given the state will move at its own pace.

At some point Ineos should just reassign us to Philly or Boston especially for us in production/transit.
If it's anything like the DMV in CT - f*uck, what a nightmare.

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke with someone at Ineos (in the UK) earlier today and was told the Danbury dealership announcement should be next week.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I also am assigned to Tri-State. Emailed on Monday with Matt from Ineos. At that time, no ETA. He couldn’t tell me if my vehicle is in production or not. My pre-order number is 9637. Only said that the dealer could answer the question for me. Yep, the dealer that is not operational. He did confirm that there is a mechanism in place for those who wish to change their assigned dealer but he couldn’t confirm what effect it would have on my place in line or timing of delivery if I did request a change. I’ll write again on Monday for an update if we don’t hear anything over the weekend.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got a similar response when I called. My pre order number is 9336. I have seen multiple pre order numbers well higher than mine from others assigned to the announced dealers that told them theirs was in production, or already produced and on the way, scheduled to be delivered end of Nov., early December. Ineos did not corroborate that info, and seemed to imply it was incorrect.

Reactions: BD1

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My pre order # is 9961. We should all be bunched up in the first wave of deliveries at the Danbury dealer.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My pre order # is 9681, also live in the tri-state area, I still hope that we will get our hands on these cars as our Christmas presents, will make me feel very happy.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I requested changing my dealer to RDS as long as it didn’t affect my delivery date. Waiting to hear back.

Reactions: DDG

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I requested changing my dealer to RDS as long as it didn’t affect my delivery date. Waiting to hear back.
@Drausch1976 I’m interested in the response you receive as the rep that was corresponding with me couldn’t answer any questions about build or delivery aid I was to change to RDS.

My portal still hasn’t moved off of step one. How about you?

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine just says in production. Corporate won’t or can’t give me a VIN number. Most people that are in production have a VIN, but receive that from their dealer. Will respond when I hear.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And i’m 10232. Are you in production Rob S?
My spec looks just like yours in your profile pic except I did 17” alloys

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m not in production. Trialmaster in MM w/ contrast black roof. Tow and winch package with safari windows, utility seats and saddle leather.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Strange your number is lower and we have a similar build. I have safaris, saddle leather, two tone leather, black roof, towing, no winch.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice setup. I know that ROW buyers shared on this forum that the portal is inaccurate. Hopefully, that’s all it is. By what others are writing, looks like there is a good chance you’ll have yours before year-end.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Saw this post on another thread. Illustrates my point that the portal may be inaccurate. Catpaw4x4 has been in touch with their dealer.

Catpaw4x4

Lifetime Supporter
United-States

So just check my IG status ... Reservation #10212 - Delivery Oct 2023 - but not yet indicated "In Production" ... a good laugh for Sunday afternoon :)

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Morgan. He said that they should have access to database by Wednesday. I didn’t ask any questions beyond when will you be able to answer questions specific to my build. I also saved my MSRP and dealer fee questions until I get a callback.

Back
Top Bottom