The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
I got a similar response when I called. My pre order number is 9336. I have seen multiple pre order numbers well higher than mine from others assigned to the announced dealers that told them theirs was in production, or already produced and on the way, scheduled to be delivered end of Nov., early December. Ineos did not corroborate that info, and seemed to imply it was incorrect.

I queried this last week and was told that they are finalizing the process. If you request a dealer change then INEOS will contact you directly and help you to do so.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Spoke to Morgan at Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury this AM. They will access to the database later this week. Very responsive already.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just had an email exchange with him as well. Sounds like we will have more info later this week. They are the MB dealer up there.

jjncvt

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Guys, pick up the phone and call them. When I spoke to them they were very responsive. I was told that this dealership is the 3rd highest volume in terms of pre orders so they are probably just working to get things set up. When I spoke to them earlier this week, they were able to see my order and give me a vin.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@jjncvt took your advice and gave them a call. Spoke with Stephanie as Morgan was unavailable. She said they’re still waiting for access to the database? Therefore, no information to share with me regarding my build. She mentioned that they received two demo vehicles last night. Now waiting for either Morgan or Michael to call me back.

jjncvt

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
@jjncvt took your advice and gave them a call. Spoke with Stephanie as Morgan was unavailable. She said they’re still waiting for access to the database? Therefore, no information to share with me regarding my build. She mentioned that they received two demo vehicles last night. Now waiting for either Morgan or Michael to call me back.
Not sure about the access issue? They were able to find me in the system. Perhaps that is because my car was built already? Not sure. I have a rather low number in the 9400's. Good luck with it. I am sure that they will call you in short order..

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just spoke to Morgan. I have a VIN and my truck is produced and should be on the early batch to the dealership. Driving a demo a Saturday.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That’s awesome news. Glad that you got answers. Any discussion about MSRP, doc fees and such?

Did you call him or did he call you?

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I reached out to him. No not yet regarding msrp. I had mentioned it was a hot topic via email, but figured I’d get those answers in person on Saturday. He sent me my build sheet and it was missing the upgraded stereo. He is checking on that as it clearly shows it on my pre-order. It’s new for the US market so maybe it just doesn’t show on the build sheet. Will see.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke to Morgan just now. I have a VIN! He thinks I will be one of the earliest shipments in Nov/Dec. MSRP will be honored. Doc fee is $599. Destination fee is undetermined but will be the same across all US vehicles.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is good news. Making up for a little lost time in relationship to the other dealers around the country. Thanks for asking some questions. When they eventually circle to me I’ll ask about cost for dealer installed options.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Where can we enter a vin to check if it’s on a vessel? I remember reading that somewhere but can’t find it.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t know how to attach the post here.

Search for United States shipping. There is a thread on it.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone who received their VIN from Curry looked up to see if it is on a vessel?

Back
Top Bottom