The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
@AngusMacG I saw your truck in the showroom yesterday. Congrats and enjoy. I picked up the Sela Green Trialmaster.
Nice! That was one that Michael told me about. Just have to finish up my registration as it was too late in the day on Saturday to get the paperwork from the insurance company

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @Catpaw4x4. I looked over and don’t see any other water ingress. Couple of hard water spots on the dash under the mirror. Headliner wet on the left side under the visor. I’ll try to figure it out when it stops raining.
Rob,

Let us know if you end up seeing any more water ingress. We didn't see anything while the car was here, but if it ends up being a recurring issue we will have it looked at.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @Catpaw4x4. I looked over and don’t see any other water ingress. Couple of hard water spots on the dash under the mirror. Headliner wet on the left side under the visor. I’ll try to figure it out when it stops raining.
Was it parked facing up hill? I’ve heard that the water pools if it is and then can seep in

Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
@AngusMacG I saw your truck in the showroom yesterday. Congrats and enjoy. I picked up the Sela Green Trialmaster.
Congratulation on Sela Green! For me and my wife it`s the most beautiful colour for the Grenadier. We saw all the different colours at our dealer( they have ca. 25 Grenadiers there at the moment). The colour differs with the changing light. Mostly it looks like metallic paint. It should be all green, no white roof. We will oder our Sela Green Grenadier Utility, 2-seater, leather, next fall to get it in spring 2025.
WE are always very impressed by the outstanding quality of all parts. We saw a dashboard and a left fender removed: All the parts under it were of outstanding quality, wich you normaly don`t see and I am a trained automecanic on VW,Porsche and Audi in my former life!
I wish you much fun with such an outstanding beautiful truck! Hans

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was it parked facing up hill? I’ve heard that the water pools if it is and then can seep in
As level as one can be. Ironically every time I back out I get a waterfall on the front windshield but no leaks ☺️ 🤞 Nice opportunity to turn the wipers on and wash the window! Thank you for the incline parking concern info! Cheers!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulation on Sela Green! For me and my wife it`s the most beautiful colour for the Grenadier. We saw all the different colours at our dealer( they have ca. 25 Grenadiers there at the moment). The colour differs with the changing light. Mostly it looks like metallic paint. It should be all green, no white roof. We will oder our Sela Green Grenadier Utility, 2-seater, leather, next fall to get it in spring 2025.
WE are always very impressed by the outstanding quality of all parts. We saw a dashboard and a left fender removed: All the parts under it were of outstanding quality, wich you normaly don`t see and I am a trained automecanic on VW,Porsche and Audi in my former life!
I wish you much fun with such an outstanding beautiful truck! Hans
I just sold my 22 Tiguan to move to the G. Lovely feedback! I went with Queen's Red and it was a challenge selecting between it and Sela Green. My QR changes colour with different light too!

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, it was parked facing uphill. I popped the glass out to see what I could see. Nothing overt. However, it does appear that not all of the seal in the roof opening is glued down. I can see it lifting in a few spots.

Today water came pouring down from mirror/camera and the passenger side visor mount.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, it was parked facing uphill. I popped the glass out to see what I could see. Nothing overt. However, it does appear that not all of the seal in the roof opening is glued down. I can see it lifting in a few spots.

Today water came pouring down from mirror/camera and the passenger side visor mount.
So very sorry to read this.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to clear out or reset warning lights? My front wiper was frozen briefly and was stuck when I turned it on by mistake (there was some ice buildup near the joint of wiper arms) I now have a warning light (front wiper not working) on all the time. The wiper seems to work fine after the car heated up and ice was melted away.

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Surprised there hasn’t been more KO customers purchase from curry
That is because you can't switch but you can buy an available truck from Curry and then yours sits for someone else. To get your spec you have to wait.

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I had water leak problems too after I picked mine up from Curry (below the safari windows/mirror on the dash) It was only after the first few days post pick up.
There was heavy rain in the area the days before and after I picked mine up. Haven’t seen any leaks lately though (park in a garage). Continue to watch this though.

@Curry INEOS Grenadier - Do you store any of the Grenadiers on a hill in your storage lots. Just a thought on why some of us have seen this post pick up and it goes away after a few days.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I had water leak problems too after I picked mine up from Curry (below the safari windows/mirror on the dash) It was only after the first few days post pick up.
There was heavy rain in the area the days before and after I picked mine up. Haven’t seen any leaks lately though (park in a garage). Continue to watch this though.

@Curry INEOS Grenadier - Do you store any of the Grenadiers on a hill in your storage lots. Just a thought on why some of us have seen this post pick up and it goes away after a few days.
Mine was among this batch that was parked downward sloping. There were definitely some heavy rains prior to my pickup on 12/21. But I had zero evidence of leaks and continue to be leak-free.
processed-3d9ab38c-1b2e-4ff5-84a3-a642c6c9411e-jpeg.7836109

Back
Top Bottom