The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

N8PERO

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
Did they mention about the recall (the relay control wire)

will this issue be fixed before taking delivery or do we need to return for the recall?
Took delivery of mine on Dec 23rd. It came with a sticker.

Attachments

• IMG_6130.jpeg
    IMG_6130.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68

N8PERO

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
My Apple CarPlay works ok in my Grenadier.

A few things I noticed:

* did have water come down on the inside of the windshield below the mirror and down to the dashboard. Not much, but questioning the seals on the safari windows. Happened on my drive leaving Curry. Hasn't happened again in the last day.

* if you turn the fan for the heat/A/c on high, there is a sound like the fan is hitting something or there is something flapping in one of the ducts (Anyone have this too?)
Same for me but maybe a cup of water poured out of the mirror housing. I pulled the floor out and found puddles, but smelled of mold and mildew, which means it had been there for longer than I owned it. After drying it out, I thoroughly hosed the roof and have been through two major storms. Leaks have not persisted. At this point I am chalking up to being equivalent to seasoning waxed canvas.

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For folks from NY that has taken delivery from Curry Ineos, how long is the wait for getting your registration and metal license plates

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Wanted to make a formal introduction on here and open up The forums as a new avenue of communication for the dealership.

I am Michael Fiore, part of the sales team here at Curry Ineos Grenadier. I do recognize some of the Grenadiers on here and have had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person. I hope you all have been enjoying your Grenadiers so far!

I was hoping that by being on here I could be a resource for you all if you have any questions or want a direct means of contact besides email. We plan on hosting some really cool events in the future and would love you all to be a part of that and help strengthen our Grenadier community.

With that in mind, we do have some available units on the lot now ready to find a new home. If you or anyone you know may be looking to pick one up earlier than your pre order date or to just skip the line in general, please let me know. I am going to create a new thread as well to open up our stock units to everyone on the forum.

I'm looking forward to being active on here with you guys!

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Wanted to make a formal introduction on here and open up The forums as a new avenue of communication for the dealership.

I am Michael Fiore, part of the sales team here at Curry Ineos Grenadier. I do recognize some of the Grenadiers on here and have had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person. I hope you all have been enjoying your Grenadiers so far!

I was hoping that by being on here I could be a resource for you all if you have any questions or want a direct means of contact besides email. We plan on hosting some really cool events in the future and would love you all to be a part of that and help strengthen our Grenadier community.

With that in mind, we do have some available units on the lot now ready to find a new home. If you or anyone you know may be looking to pick one up earlier than your pre order date or to just skip the line in general, please let me know. I am going to create a new thread as well to open up our stock units to everyone on the forum.

I'm looking forward to being active on here with you guys!
Good to see you here Mike. Please host an event catered by TK’s. Those wings are something special.

Curry INEOS Grenadier

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Good to see you here Mike. Please host an event catered by TK’s. Those wings are something special.
Yes, good to see you here too! I still haven't been myself, but you're not the first person I've heard that from. Might have to go check them out soon...:unsure:

Last edited:

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
* did have water come down on the inside of the windshield below the mirror and down to the dashboard. Not much, but questioning the seals on the safari windows. Happened on my drive leaving Curry. Hasn't happened again in the last day.
Picked mine up yesterday. Water on dash this morning. Did you have a reoccurrence since you first reported? If so, did you find a solution?

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday. Water on dash this morning. Did you have a reoccurrence since you first reported? If so, did you find a solution?
No water on the dash ... but water on the cargo window sill this morning :mad:. Ugh. Both sides. More on Lf than Rt - rain last night came up from SW so heaviest exposure on Lf side. Only found it as I put the groceries back there this morning. Very heavy rains the other week while still at the dealer - wonder if they saw this??

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @Catpaw4x4. I looked over and don’t see any other water ingress. Couple of hard water spots on the dash under the mirror. Headliner wet on the left side under the visor. I’ll try to figure it out when it stops raining.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @Catpaw4x4. I looked over and don’t see any other water ingress. Couple of hard water spots on the dash under the mirror. Headliner wet on the left side under the visor. I’ll try to figure it out when it stops raining.
Yes you have my rain from last night today :). Thank you! Look forward to hearing back. Cheers!

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I picked up my Grenny from Curry yesterday as well. No safari windows but will check for any water ingress after the rain/snow today, just in case.

Attachments

• IMG_2482.jpeg
    IMG_2482.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2481.jpeg
    IMG_2481.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2484.jpeg
    IMG_2484.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2483.jpeg
    IMG_2483.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 28

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I picked up my Grenny from Curry yesterday as well. No safari windows but will check for any water ingress after the rain/snow today, just in case.
Good looking spec. Saw your truck there. Lots of luck to you.

Mike and Sal were great to work with. Lots of energy and they clearly enjoy what they do.

Local time
Reaction score
Wow - did Ineos let you switch from KO or did you just buy inventory from Curry? Either way congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom