The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas The big May 17 Announcement / Pricing / Discussion thread.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
Be prepared …
Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I spent the weekend in the hospital. Had to end up getting a bone marrow tap, which is still pending. One guess what they pull a sample of bone marrow for pathology testing. CT scan showed an 8 cm "fuzzy" mass on my liver, with 2 enlarged (involved) lymph nodes in my abdomen.
"At least you have your health!" so they say.
Sincerely wish you the best prognosis one can hope for there. I, honestly, broke out in a slight sweat reading this as it brought back that awful day they saw a “fuzzy mass-looking thing” on my wife’s left frontal cortex. Then threw her in an ambulance to get to a hospital with an MRI. CTs aren’t the best tool, apparently.

Turned out it was an egg-sized glioma :oops:

f**k cancer, my friend.

Last edited:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
Sincerely wish you the best prognosis one can hope for there. I, honestly, broke out in a slight sweat reading this as it broke back that awful day they saw a “fuzzy mass-looking thing” on my wife’s left frontal cortex. Then threw her in an ambulance to get to a hospital with an MRI. CTs aren’t the best tool, apparently.

Turned out it was an egg-sized glioma :oops:

**** cancer, my friend.
F Cancer!

T-8:05 and counting

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Oh my, I just caught up with this thread after posting.

@ChasingOurTrunks I'm sorry to hear that things went so poorly with the insurance thats terrible to hear. Fingers crossed you get things back up to shape as soon as possible, I hope that the news tomorrow enables you to somehow make it all work out first time round.

@IG_in_AZ I'm sure I'm not the only one here with their fingers crossed on the diagnosis and wishing you the best with a speedy recovery.

Stu.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Oh my, I just caught up with this thread after posting.

@ChasingOurTrunks I'm sorry to hear that things went so poorly with the insurance thats terrible to hear. Fingers crossed you get things back up to shape as soon as possible, I hope that the news tomorrow enables you to somehow make it all work out first time round.

@IG_in_AZ I'm sure I'm not the only one here with their fingers crossed on the diagnosis and wishing you the best with a speedy recovery.

Stu.
Thank you, Sir.

The next 6-8 weeks of chemo will no doubt, suck. The oncologist said he's hopeful that the type I have is the most "curable" lymphoma. Just waiting for more testing to determine Hodgkins, non-Hodgkins, or another type.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I spent the weekend in the hospital. Had to end up getting a bone marrow tap, which is still pending. One guess what they pull a sample of bone marrow for pathology testing. CT scan showed an 8 cm "fuzzy" mass on my liver, with 2 enlarged (involved) lymph nodes in my abdomen.
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi IG_in_AZ:,
Only positive thoughts going out to you for the best prognosis. Having something to look forward to0 is important to keep you moving forward.
Hopefully you being a reservation holder will be part of that motivation. Only the Best to You! DaBull

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Thank you, Sir.

The next 6-8 weeks of chemo will no doubt, suck. The oncologist said he's hopeful that the type I have is the most "curable" lymphoma. Just waiting for more testing to determine Hodgkins, non-Hodgkins, or another type.
Hope this turns out to be a minor hiccup mate, all the best in the meantime and very speedy recovery!

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
If the US pricing for the Grenadier is not reasonable, I will be moving on to the base 2024 Lexus GX. Don’t need extra luxury but I am looking for reliability and 10-15 years of ownership.
I totally hear that and agree... out of curiosity what do you considerable reasonable? (Asking for a friend to help him have information to talk to his partner about) 😄

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Essential Maintenance is still underway. Good night to all.
but not on here

Q&A to INEOS Americas

Have a read, after the announcement and website update by INEOS Americas tomorrow, if you still have a question then post it in a thread and it will be addressed, right from the horses mouth so to speak...... ;)

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom