The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas USA Buying Process--Beware (dealer vehicle pricing and business practices)

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
Most people don’t want over communication but do need some communication. When I received the email about dealer assignments I reached out a few days later and received an immediate call back. Once I saw dealers had vehicles, I dropped in on my local dealer. They provided my VIN to me and I scheduled a test drive as they had already started them. At no point during all of this has my dealer ever reached out to me.

The point being the consumer is reliant on the dealer to get the vehicle in their hands. If the dealer opts to not take 30 minutes a day or even a week to provide updates then they won‘t have a customer base that will promote them to other potential customers. Word of Mout is extremely important with new businesses/startups.
I hear you. We’re putting new flooring on the first floor of our house. I want to spend the money but there is this millennial salesman who can’t seem bothered to send the quote. He only has to give me the number, I don’t want to call and do his job for him.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
I hear you. We’re putting new flooring on the first floor of our house. I want to spend the money but there is this millennial salesman who can’t seem bothered to send the quote. He only has to give me the number, I don’t want to call and do his job for him.
That means he doesn’t want the job. Move on to another contractor, who is motivated to work for your money.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
I asked my sales guy for the number - I was around $94k - he did tell me that since the vehicle still shows in production - even though it has arrived in the US - he cannot see the MSRP yet until the dealer has it and can then give ineos the next milestone to close out.

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
It's still good to be reminded of for those of us who never pre-ordered a vehicle and are doing so for the first time. Thanks for the post @anand
I appreciate your post. Thank you. I received it in the manner in which you delivered it. You were clear and concise regarding why you were posting and it has served the purpose for which you intended. It was informative and I will heed your message when I start discussions this week with a dealer for a new Ineos Grenadier custom order. Best regards

Back
Top Bottom