The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NAS Rear Seat Photos

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello all - would someone please post a few photos of the NAS rear seats. I am ordering seat covers from Tougher and need to verify two things - 1-Is the center headrest large or small and 2-how many tie down points are on the rear seats?

Thank you.

@Tatum

jwb

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
Here you go, pic of cargo/seats from 24 NAS.

I was in SoCal for work last week (from AR) and drove down to Sierra in OC. It was actually my first time seeing an IG in person, lol! Matt from Sierra was very accommodating in letting me test drive a 23.5 demo and also crawl around a 24 NAS that a customer declined due to missing options (unclear if he ordered another). I also saw ~6 pre PDI trucks and drooled over the colors...though no EB which I ordered. Also ran into another customer that ordered 4 for work and personal, that's going all-in!!!

You'll see a subwoofer box in the rear, unfortunately that was a big disappointment to listen to. I'll find the subwoofer thread and post there.

1000004129.jpg1000004141.jpg

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I was in SoCal for work last week (from AR) and drove down to Sierra in OC. It was actually my first time seeing an IG in person, lol! Matt from Sierra was very accommodating in letting me test drive a 23.5 demo and also crawl around a 24 NAS that a customer declined due to missing options (unclear if he ordered another). I also saw ~6 pre PDI trucks and drooled over the colors...though no EB which I ordered. Also ran into another customer that ordered 4 for work and personal, that's going all-in!!!

You'll see a subwoofer box in the rear, unfortunately that was a big disappointment to listen to. I'll find the subwoofer thread and post there.

View attachment 7835616View attachment 7835617
Perfect - thank you.

The sub/premium sound "upgrade" seems to be quite the disappointment considering it's a $300 sub for a $700 upcharge. Since the TM comes with the dual batteries I was worried that I would be missing out on a much better sound system, but it is seemingly just that subwoofer and not and improved head unit or amplifier , so it's a relatively easy DIY addition.

Thanks again for the photos!

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping that all the speakers would be upgraded , but doesn’t seem to be the case

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping that all the speakers would be upgraded , but doesn’t seem to be the case
Even speakers we can do ourselves - but we are locked in with the head unit - unlike normal double-din setups. I'm not sure what connections are available on the back of the unit.

LRLC<Grenadier

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Jeez if that’s all the upgraded sound system is and it’s dealer installed .. I’m embarrassed I selected it and embarrassed for IA just on a quick amazon search it seems jbl offers much more robust options that are plug and play

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7835616View attachment 7835617
Interesting that the window sticker includes the option price total, but doesn't list what the options are or am I missing something.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
The sub is dealer installed? Terrible. If knew that I wouldn't have optioned it.

LRLC<Grenadier

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah $700 would have gotten some halfway decent door speakers I could care less about bass at this point only mid and highs for Crisp clean sound

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's been pointed out that I managed to derail my own thread - this was about the rear seats.

That said, head HERE to continue discussing the subwoofer situation.

(I'd be a horrible train engineer - I can derail anything - don't believe me, try listening to the PODCAST)

Back
Top Bottom