The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Kanvas bag/products suppliers

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA
Australian suppliers of canvas products that can help your fit out of the INEOS Grenadier. Australian suppliers listed in alphabetical order. More names in Part #2 here.

AUSSIE BUSH LEATHER
They offer tough canvas/combo travel bags, leather travel bags, backpacks, wallets & toiletry bags (and more much unrated to 4WDing). View here.

AUSSIE CANVAS
A range of tough canvas products including tents, covers and larger canvas storage bags. They also do canvas repairs and custom work.

AUSSIE OUTBACK SUPPLIES (AOS)
A large range of canvas and PVC bags & pouches including dash mat organisers. Tip: never put a dash mat where it may interfere with the operation airbags. Review here.

BILJA CANVAS & VINYL
They make larger canvas & vinyl bags, backpacks & various size tool rolls. View here. Products are bound with poly binding and are double stitched. Many products have D rings to allow you to secure the bags in place.

BLACKSMITH CAMPING SUPPLIES
A large range of canvas products from 4X4 bags, toolkits, BBQ covers, rear wheel garage bins, etc here.

I have selection of their products to mainly organise things in the drawers (and at home) like spare fuses, camera batteries, kitchen utensils, etc. Their products are really well made and should last a life time if looked after. Not cheap but they are high quality.

BLUE RIDGE CANVAS BAGS
Blue Ridge Canvas has a range of canvas bags sold through COAS including: tent peg bag, cutlery roll, overnight bags, shower curtain, fire pit carrier, etc. here.

BOSS ALUMINIUM
Boss has a range of canvas bags including clear top draw bags and rear wheel bins.

CAMPER’S CHOICE BY BDM LEATHER
Storage bags, rear wheel bins, tool bags, etc here.

They even have a range of bags customised for the INEOS Grenadier, under seat storage, door storage and dash tidy. High quality with a a matching price tag. They should last a lifetime with basic care. BDM post to the forum.

Dean Gallagher has posted some pictures of the products in his INEOS here.

I have the INEOS specific under seat bags and the dash tidy. The INEOS range is customised to use all the space in the INEOS, for example under the seat.

BDM Leather post on the forum here.

CC SWAG AND BAGS
Originally named Candy Canvas, it was taken over when the founders retired and renamed CC Swags and Bags. I have a few of the old canvas bags from the Candy Canvas days and they have lasted over decade traveling in the Outback. They are still going strong. Not the most stylish bags but practical and tough. Look here.

COOEE CANVAS
A recent player to the scene, being founded in 2020. A range of canvas products including bags for work boots, toiletries, tool rolls, drawer bags and explorer bags. My detail report on Cooee Canvas is here.

CRASHPAD
Crashpad has a range of canvas outer PVC inner bags and accessories suitable for drawers, to carry tool, kitchen utensils or chainsaws (around 30 products). My review of Crashpad products is here.

The Kitchen Caddy looks like it could hang off the INEOS Roof Rails for convenient access. Recommended by @bigleonski

CRAZY DOG CANVAS
Very large range of canvas products canvas products, around 45 products here. I have no first hand experience with their products.

DESTINATION4WD
Canvas storage bags here and rear wheel garbage bag here

DRIFTA
They have a very large range of canvas products including awnings, storage bags, toilet roll holders, seat storage, etc. here. Drifta also have a premium canvas range here.

Good quality but not as good as Camper’s Choice and Blacksmith Camping Suppliers. But the pricing is also cheaper. A good compromise between quality and price.

I have the dunny roll bag, paper dispenser bag and the seat organisers which I will attach to the cargo barrier in the two seater (rather than the rear of the seats). I wanted a way to store smaller items on the cargo barrier without adding too much weight.

DRIFTA now has a range of INEOS products, view here, including drawers and 12 volt installs.

FISH RIVER SWAGS
Fish River Swags has swags, swag bags, travel bags and pet beds.

KELMATT
Kelmatt makes a large range of camping accessories from PVC rather than canvas. Including draw bags, tool bags, dry bags, etc. here. Courtesy of @Rooballer.

KING CANVAS
Canvas bags, tarps, canvas canopies and trailer covers. Plus some really good tie down straps as well.

Some of the best quality products I have seen, built to last. Supplier to the Australian Army.

I have some of their tie down straps, amazing quality for the price (but often on back order).

MSA4X4
A large range of canvas products all well made including seat covers, rear wheel bins, tools bags, rear seat tidy, etc. here.

A well known and respected brand in the 4X4 market in Australia.

I have used one of their rear wheel bins for over 11 years in Outback travel. I also had their canvas seat covers on the Nissan Patrol. High quality and durable products, built to last.

MURCHISON SWAGS AND BAGS
Quality products but you need to pay up for that quality. Products have a 10 year warranty. Murchison Swag and Bags have a small range of canvas swags and bags, arguably some of the best quality products I have seen, ut you pay for the quality and the 10 year warranty. Look here.

OVEREDGER
Camp Kitchen Organiser and Fridge Organisers.

ORB ULTRALIGHT
Dyneema® bags, dry bags and pouches. Target audience is hikers, so lightweight. View here.

OUTBACK GEAR SOLUTIONS - OGS
Canvas storage bags,fire wood carrier, rear wheel bin, etc. Many products aimed at Toyota Series 70 owners.

I am looking into whether I can fit The Big Red kit onto the rear door of the INEOS.

RED ROADS
Red Roads stock a range of canvas bags, pouches and rolls. Red Roads stock a range of bags different from other suppliers, if you are struggling to find usual shaped canvas bags (like a cyclinder) for an unusual product, look here.

ROO STORAGE
Roo Storage makes car/caravan storage pockets made from Mesh and PVC and now faux leather, look here.

SOUTHERN CROSS CANVAS PRODUCTS
A range of canvas swags, tents, ute canopies, large storage bags for your roof rack, awnings and rear wheel bags (an many more). Look here.

UNDERKOVER AUSTRALIA
Underkover Australia has a very large range of canvas products covering (some are very unique):
  1. 4WDing;
  2. Camping;
  3. Fishing/Boating; and
  4. BBQs.
Definite recommendation from @Rooballer.

WALK HOLDINGS
Walk make a large range of canvas and PVC pouches and tool bags (plus much more). The product range is aimed at mining and tradies.

If you know of other suppliers please post.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I need one of those for my X Lock, thanks.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
As much as it pains me, I think these also need to be included in the list.

Cheap in comparison to the others, clearly Chinese and whilst they are probably inferior quality, for pack away occasional use like kit under the seats, a genuine low cost option.

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/camping/canvas-storage-bags/clear-top-canvas-bag.html?page=1
Exactly. How many times has anyone used their first aid kit etc etc?
The Kings are OK. Most of us are on some sort of budget.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As much as it pains me, I think these also need to be included in the list.

Cheap in comparison to the others, clearly Chinese and whilst they are probably inferior quality, for pack away occasional use like kit under the seats, a genuine low cost option.

https://www.4wdsupacehas beeter ntre.com.au/camping/canvas-storage-bags/clear-top-canvas-bag.html?page=1
Aldi Australia probably has better choices. From memory some last week and one or two this Saturday.

I travel remotely enough to justify quality canvas bags.

Last edited:

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a number of bags from Underkover Australia - they are top notch quality - I would definitely recommend.

The Blacksmith Camping Supplies are great also, especially the drawer bags - they have a PVC lining which adds to the toughness and keeps every thing contained if you have a spill.

For something a little different, I also like Kelmatt, they do their bags out of PVC, I have found them to be very hard wearing.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have a number of bags from Underkover Australia - they are top notch quality - I would definitely recommend.

The Blacksmith Camping Supplies are great also, especially the drawer bags - they have a PVC lining which adds to the toughness and keeps every thing contained if you have a spill.

For something a little different, I also like Kelmatt, they do their bags out of PVC, I have found them to be very hard wearing.
Thanks I will add those to the list. Two I never knew even existed! EDIT: both added.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Three more names added to the original st.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
This is most definitely an Australia only thread, the Duties and VAT on goods to the UK, make importing silly. See the BDM thread.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I added two new names, Red Roads and Cooee Canvas, to the first post.

If you are looking for a cheaper canvas bag Aldi in Australia has a selection of canvas bags available from 26 August. These are made from lighter canvas and PVC and will stand up to light or occasional use. They will will not be strong enough for sustained Outback use – I bought one bag last time around and they were no where near as strong as my Australian made canvas bags.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Added two new names CC Swags (formerly Candy Canvas) and Southern Cross Canvas. I never knew there were so many good manufacturers of canvas products in Australia, half the names are new to me. A huge choice of products across all the companies. And I did not even add Akubra Bags because of their limited choice! I may yet to reach 20 names.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
CAOS Canvas bags have a sale on, up to 40% off. It says up to 40% but some items are marked down by more than 40% (eg $54 down to $19.99 or $89 down to $36).

Aldi, in Australia, has some canvas bags coming on 16 Sept.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom