The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Kanvas bag/products suppliers

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
Received two “AOS Canvas 4WD Compact Under Seat Storage Bag with Clear Top 11cm” from Aussie Outback Supplies. Very robust, perfect fit under the seats, Aussie made and well priced.

The look great - but sadly will not ship to the US.

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
The look great - but sadly will not ship to the US.
This US company sells a limited range of their products, maybe they could bring some in if there is demand.

Otherwise the box they came in was tiny, if they received a few email inquiries from the US they might consider widening their shipping options?

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score
This US company sells a limited range of their products, maybe they could bring some in if there is demand.

Otherwise the box they came in was tiny, if they received a few email inquiries from the US they might consider widening their shipping options?
I just received an email from the store saying I left items in my cart, and told them that I did not complete because there was not US shipping option. I bet they email me back to say that they will...

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I checked various Australian based canvas seat cover makers today. As yet, none have announced support for the INEOS. They are taking their time.

But it looks like Neoprene seat covers are available at Rubber Tree. Anyone bought their seat covers? Are they Australian made?

Last edited:

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I checked various Australian based canvas seat cover makers today. As yet, none have announced support for the INEOS. They are taking their time.

But it looks like Neoprene seat covers are available at Rubber Tree. Anyone bought their seat covers? Are they Australian made?
Discussed here

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks, I had completely missed that thread.

I may extend the list to include Neoprene products.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score

There are some coming, the dealer in Perth gave a Grenadier to Supafit Seat Covers for a couple of days, even they (the dealer) were disappointed in the factory covers.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I just heard today that Black Duck are making some as well.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Received two “AOS Canvas 4WD Compact Under Seat Storage Bag with Clear Top 11cm” from Aussie Outback Supplies. Very robust, perfect fit under the seats, Aussie made and well priced.

Just got my AOS under seat bags, great quality and they fit well under the seat (of my mates Grenadier as I haven't got mine yet 🙄)

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a number of bags from Underkover Australia - they are top notch quality - I would definitely recommend.

The Blacksmith Camping Supplies are great also, especially the drawer bags - they have a PVC lining which adds to the toughness and keeps every thing contained if you have a spill.

For something a little different, I also like Kelmatt, they do their bags out of PVC, I have found them to be very hard wearing.
I'll second the Underkover gear. Very nice. Drifta stuff is pretty good too

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Added

FISH RIVER SWAGS
Fish River Swags has swags, swag bag, travel bags and pet beds.

ROO STORAGE
Roo Storage makes car/caravan storage pockets made from Mesh and PVC and now faux leather, look here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom