The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rear Seat Adjustment - moving my 5 Seater Commercial (UK) rear seat to Field/Trialmaster position.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
When I adjusted my seats, I didn’t require any additional brackets. I followed advice as found on here and on FB. To properly attach the rear gaurd that came with my vehicle I do need brackets as fitted to the Trialmaster. I have a work a round as found on here but would like the original brackets.
Hi Cheshire cat, Is your Grenadier a commercial version where the original seats were farther forward and then you moved them back to where the non-commercial version seats are? The brackets I found on ebay and ordered are for getting a bit more slant for the rear seat back for non-commercial seats, like those in the Fieldmaster and Trialmaster. They will allow the rear seat back to slant back farther towards the rear by approximately 50mm or 2", thereby creating a more comfortable slant for the rear seat passengers as the stock position is a bit too upright. For those that have cargo barriers, you would have to find another way to attach it if you used these brackets. DaBull
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1262311641...d=link&campid=5338980679&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Hi Cheshire cat, Is your Grenadier a commercial version where the original seats were farther forward and then you moved them back to where the non-commercial version seats are? The brackets I found on ebay and ordered are for getting a bit more slant for the rear seat back for non-commercial seats, like those in the Fieldmaster and Trialmaster. They will allow the rear seat back to slant back farther towards the rear by approximately 50mm or 2", thereby creating a more comfortable slant for the rear seat passengers as the stock position is a bit too upright. For those that have cargo barriers, you would have to find another way to attach it if you used these brackets. DaBull
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1262311641...d=link&campid=5338980679&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
Hi DaBull
That sounds interesting. Might consider them myself. As you guessed, mine is a commercial in which I moved the seats back around 4 inches and in doing so, was able to recline the seats somewhat. The extra 50 mm offered by the brackets you referenced might prove very welcome.

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.
Back
Top Bottom