The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Kids car seats and a Trialmaster

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
I remember a few prospective owners being concerned about the space in the back for kids car seats.

Here’s a few pics of today, excuse the mess but this vehicle is lived in already ;)

IMG_2716.jpeg

Graco booster seat. Passenger seat set for 6” co-driver with plenty of legroom and pretty high up.

IMG_2717.jpeg

Graco throne type extend to fit seat. Drivers seat set for 6” driver and pretty high up.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
All through the process my wife refused to visit the dealer. Yesterday she sat in it for the first time and asked "where do the kids fit?" I was a bit shocked as it has more rear legroom than the 4runner I traded in. I picked them up from school in it and all was fine. Oldest sat in front and plenty of room in the back for the other 2 even in boosters. She's I guess more concerned that they won't fit when they all grow up, but by then the chances we will do any long distances in the Grenadier are pretty low. We have a family van (explorer) for that. Around town there's plenty of room for a few tweens/teens in the back.

Back
Top Bottom