The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ETA?

Novoniil

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
Happy new year yall!!!

I am pretty sure that this subject has been heavily discussed but wondering if anyone can shed further light on ETA - guesstimate perhaps?

Is there anyone closely resembling my order #, order date etc. taken delivery of their Grenadier yet? My dealership is clueless and so am I. I am just hoping to prepare ahead if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

IMG_9344.jpeg

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score
Ignore the above - I have had my truck 7 months and the Order still says IN TRANSIT!

Highly recommend you call the agent direct as they SHOULD know the actual whereabouts of the vehicle.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:11 AM
Reaction score
Happy new year yall!!!

I am pretty sure that this subject has been heavily discussed but wondering if anyone can shed further light on ETA - guesstimate perhaps?

Is there anyone closely resembling my order #, order date etc. taken delivery of their Grenadier yet? My dealership is clueless and so am I. I am just hoping to prepare ahead if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 7838121
Do you have a VIN number? If not, try to reach out to IA using the chat button on their website.

That said, I was told a December build and when I checked in on Dec 3 they said I was alresdy built and awaiting transport. The ship with my truck docked overnight!

Novoniil

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Do you have a VIN number? If not, try to reach out to IA using the chat button on their website.

That said, I was told a December build and when I checked in on Dec 3 they said I was alresdy built and awaiting transport. The ship with my truck docked overnight!
I do not have a VIN number yet.

What is IA?

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score

What is IA?
It's Ineos Automotive - the actual customer support people - another acronym !! :) The website still says mine is in transit despite having it since last summer, so the accuracy of that is not reliable. Hope you get some useful info.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

What is IA?
Sorry, as others have said, Ineos Automotive.

Try the chat function and see if they can give you any information - you might have better luck with them than your dealer. Not the fault of the dealers mind you, just the way it seems information is shared is odd.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since you're in the 15xxx range, and it says Q1 delivery, I would guess a Jan/Feb build and March delivery.... BUT, you won't really know until you have a VIN and then can start hunting on the ships to see when it's on the way over.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I just used the chat function and got nothin' but a suggestion to reach out to my dealer. My preorder is #13986 with a Q1 estimate. Still no VIN. :(

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
My pre-order number is 20256 and i also have an estimate of Q1 2024. I ordered September 14, 2023.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You ordered on the same day and are nearly 7,000 numbers apart? I reserved Nov. 2022 and was 14,356.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My reservation was on Oct. 5th 2021, ordered May 31 2023. Was assigned 10136 for my preorder number

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
Can't explain it. This is my screenshot from the web page.
I did a modification to my order a few weeks ago (the dealer did this) and added safari windows. I don't know if that changed the pre-order number or not.
Capture.JPG
Having said that, i actually ordered earlier than what the web page says. This is my email confirmation from September 10.
It has a completely different pre-order number. I have no idea why.

Capture 2.JPG

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can't explain it. This is my screenshot from the web page.
I did a modification to my order a few weeks ago (the dealer did this) and added safari windows. I don't know if that changed the pre-order number or not.
View attachment 7838142
Having said that, i actually ordered earlier than what the web page says. This is my email confirmation from September 10.
It has a completely different pre-order number. I have no idea why.

View attachment 7838143
My original preorder number was 0005544104. But when they sent the build confirmation it was 10136

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My original preorder number was 0005544104. But when they sent the build confirmation it was 10136
Ahhh - I was referring to my reservation number in the 14,000s - the number you provided, I can't recall at the moment.

Novoniil

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos us site doesn’t have a chat function. So I ended up calling them. Apparently, they have it as February build date. I guess that is some news! 🙄

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Yes on a desk top or laptop it does I just used it an hour ago top right corner there is a bubble Courtney was my chat host

Back
Top Bottom