The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ETA?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Well @Reducs my preorder number is very close to yours and I’m supposedly in production and I have a VIN, so maybe you are close. That being said, not sure who Krabby paid off to get his so fast. Maybe I gotta start a podcast or something lol.
Krabby and Stu helped form this mafia of us and deserve their vehicles first. DaBull

Novoniil

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
Well @Reducs my preorder number is very close to yours and I’m supposedly in production and I have a VIN, so maybe you are close. That being said, not sure who Krabby paid off to get his so fast. Maybe I gotta start a podcast or something lol.
Wow nice. If you don’t mind sharing appx how much am I off by? Also what sort of build did you order?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Wow nice. If you don’t mind sharing appx how much am I off by? Also what sort of build did you order?
In a very top down view, it's roughly in order of pre-order number (9xxx-30xxx); but there are definitely anomalies, I'm 10547, was originally supposed to be built in September, but now allegedly being built this month with no explicit reasoning for the delay (other than once being unofficially told it was due to color combo, but a truck matching my color combo was also on the first West coast boat)

Novoniil

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
In a very top down view, it's roughly in order of pre-order number (9xxx-30xxx); but there are definitely anomalies, I'm 10547, was originally supposed to be built in September, but now allegedly being built this month with no explicit reasoning for the delay (other than once being unofficially told it was due to color combo, but a truck matching my color combo was also on the first West coast boat)

which color combo did you thats causing this massive delay?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
which color combo did you thats causing this massive delay?
Donny with a white roof... nothing crazy, no wild and crazy options

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Krabby and Stu helped form this mafia of us and deserve their vehicles first. DaBull
Stu - most certainly. This place is all him.

Me? Nah. I was late to the party and just like helping out around here. Stu is the real mover and shaker.

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have confirmation my truck is in production, I have a VIN and I have been told it will arrive 3/24 in port. What I don't know is what boat or a specific day it will arrive. I am tempted to search boats and such, but I'm gonna try to avoid it and just wait for a call. We will see if I can restrain myself.

Novoniil

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I have confirmation my truck is in production, I have a VIN and I have been told it will arrive 3/24 in port. What I don't know is what boat or a specific day it will arrive. I am tempted to search boats and such, but I'm gonna try to avoid it and just wait for a call. We will see if I can restrain myself.
Noice!!! What is your pre-order number?

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The randomness continues :)

My pre order was 14399, got my VIN in December and according to IA my vehicle was built before Christmas and is somewhere in transit. Ineos and the dealer are saying 3/24 delivery/handover.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The randomness continues :)

My pre order was 14399, got my VIN in December and according to IA my vehicle was built before Christmas and is somewhere in transit. Ineos and the dealer are saying 3/24 delivery/handover.
Same. I was 14356 and my truck is waiting at the port in the Baltimore.

Bateaux

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I am in a very similar position. I was originally told it was in production in September and would be in the first wave of deliveries. But now I'm being told it will be built this month with hopefully a 1Q delivery. Donny with black roof and red contrast frame. Preorder #106XX and originally reserved 9/29/21. Ineos is saying it it due to supply chain issues. Very frustrating.

jwb

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am in a very similar position. I was originally told it was in production in September and would be in the first wave of deliveries. But now I'm being told it will be built this month with hopefully a 1Q delivery. Donny with black roof and red contrast frame. Preorder #106XX and originally reserved 9/29/21. Ineos is saying it it due to supply chain issues. Very frustrating.
Same here, #106×× and no VIN available yet. But hopefully has some things more sorted when it arrives (glass half full)?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I contacted my dealer and he was able to provide it.

Back
Top Bottom