The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
Hi all!

Hope you all had a good Christmas! I just thought I'd drop a line here about something that may be of interest. We’re doing a 5 year trip in a Grenadier across the world towing a Patriot X3 which we live in. We set off from the Grenadier pub in London in mid-July with our two young kids and we’ve just hit 22000km. CNN did a little feature here. We're always eager to learn and happy to help the best we can.

- More info on the trip and all the links here.
- More Grenadier-related content here.
- We're now on YouTube too https://www.youtube.com/@projectwildearth

Our latest video below:

All the best,

Matt

Attachments

• Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-1.png
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-1.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 107
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-2.jpg
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-4.png
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-4.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 95
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-5.png
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-5.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 94
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-6.png
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-6.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 92
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-7.png
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-7.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-8.jpg
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-8.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-9.jpg
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-9.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 92
  • Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-10.jpg
    Project-Wild-Earth-Grenadier-10.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi all!

Hope you all had a good Christmas! I just thought I'd drop a line here about something that may be of interest. We’re doing a 5 year trip in a Grenadier across the world towing a Patriot X3 which we live in. We set off from the Grenadier pub in London in mid-July with our two young kids and we’ve just hit 22000km. CNN did a little feature here. We're always eager to learn and happy to help the best we can.

Our latest video below:

All the best,

Matt
Hi Matt and Leah, Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey with us. I am blown away on how truly inspirational this is. Your film editing and narration is beyond
exceptional. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! DaBull

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
We've been enjoying your experiences immensely, and especially the challenges you are experiencing and managing/ overcoming 🙂
All the best!

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi all!

Our latest video below:

All the best,

Matt
These videos are awesome! What a Christmas treat. Thanks for sharing with the forum, and I think your YouTube channel is about to blow up😀.

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
Hi all!

Our latest video below:

All the best,

Matt
Hi @Matt P Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forum. This place is quite special with a strong sense of community amongst owners/buyers. Take note of the SOS Thread accessible from the home page. Should you be in need of emergency assistance with your Grenadier then post in that thread and you will get help.

There are a number of Aussie owners here that are local to the Patriot Campers factory in Qld so yell out if that is useful also.

Safe travels

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all!

Our latest video below:

All the best,

Matt
That is literally amazing! Good luck on your trip and I love your wife’s view on life. You are a lucky man!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Which Asian countries do you plan to visit? Safe travels!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got the answer from your website. Thank you!

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As they say, I will “like and subscribe”.

Be safe in your travels
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for following along, we appreciate it. Merry Christmas to you and your family too! Have a great break!

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Matt and Leah, Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey with us. I am blown away on how truly inspirational this is. Your film editing and narration is beyond
exceptional. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! DaBull
Thanks so much for your kind words! I let Leah know too. We’re complete beginners at the YouTube side of things so hopefully as time goes on things will continue to improve but we’re happy with with what we’re able to put out at the moment with two young kids along with us. It’s a lot to juggle! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We've been enjoying your experiences immensely, and especially the challenges you are experiencing and managing/ overcoming 🙂
All the best!
Great to hear! As you can imagine, there’s a fair few things to overcome but I like this from the Royal Marines - “Cheerfulness in the face of adversity”. I always fall back on it when times get a little challenging! Keeps you smiling. 😊

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
These videos are awesome! What a Christmas treat. Thanks for sharing with the forum, and I think your YouTube channel is about to blow up😀.
I’m glad we could add to your Christmas! As for YouTube, we’ll keep doing what we’re doing and hopefully people will enjoy and share it. 👍 Thanks for your support! 🙏

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Matt P Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forum. This place is quite special with a strong sense of community amongst owners/buyers. Take note of the SOS Thread accessible from the home page. Should you be in need of emergency assistance with your Grenadier then post in that thread and you will get help.

There are a number of Aussie owners here that are local to the Patriot Campers factory in Qld so yell out if that is useful also.

Safe travels
Thanks for the welcome! I’ve seen from other places that the sense of community around The Grenadier is strong, great to see! I did see the SOS thread, one day we may present quite the challenge with some very remote coordinates that probably won’t be near any owners but for now that’s not the plan! 🙃

Aussie owners close to Patriot HQ is good to know. 👍 I have comms with them

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That is literally amazing! Good luck on your trip and I love your wife’s view on life. You are a lucky man!
Thanks for your support! Yeh it’s great to have a wife who’s on the same page!

Matt P

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Which Asian countries do you plan to visit? Safe travels!
It’s a long list and subject to change depending on geopolitics, visas and our general plan but we have a rough route that covers a fair amount of the world based on previous travel experience and weather windows as we’re living in a tent.

Back
Top Bottom