The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Show us your Grens in the Wild West!

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score
We all know we're blessed with some of the most epic wilderness areas on planet earth here in the Western North America region. From mountains to deserts to oceans, we've got it all. We've also got the biggest ranches and farms on the continent, with no shortage of remote industry work, which the Gren is well suited for. Now that some Grens are being delivered I figured I'd start a thread for you to share yours in it's natural habitat - on an adventure, on a jobsite - that shows off why, to steal a phrase from the Aussies and playfully have a dig at the Eastern NA section, "West is Best" ;).

This thread is distinct from the "spotted" thread as this is intended to be you and your Gren (or at least, the one you're using) whereas the Spotted thread is all about ones you come across when out and about. This is all about showcasing and sharing not just the car, but the car in the beautiful places we get to live, work, and play.

The Rules for Posters:

1) Grens in the Wild Places (Not just on the multilane highway of a major city or at the grocery store, unless it's a really epic grocery story)
2) Grens doing work stuff in epic places - mining, oil and gas, construction of mountain cabins.
3) Make sure you include (roughly) where a photo was taken so that others who want to experience all that the West has to offer knows where to go.
4) Feel free to repost anything you've put into the Monthly Photo Contest thread (I just saw that one was posted Friday!)

If there's interest, we can do a monthly Photo Contest for bragging rights - "January's Best of the West" photos kind of thing.

Enjoy posting while I live vicariously through all of you :D

Last edited:

Migs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score
Went for a quick jaunt in the mountains again this morning. Grenny handled deep snow and inclines with almost perfection!

Attachments

• 20240128_115644.jpg
    20240128_115644.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 97
  • 20240128_112915.jpg
    20240128_112915.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 91
  • dji_fly_20240128_102748_40_1706462880138_photo.jpg
    dji_fly_20240128_102748_40_1706462880138_photo.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 110

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome. Passed a scotch white grenny near deckers yesterday. My wife saw them on fb (i dont use fb).
We should all do a run soon!
I’m just waiting for this snow to melt and trails to clear up.. wanna see how they handle some proper trails!

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How did you go about getting the white wheels? Have them done aftermarket? I love that look. Not a huge fan of the black rims from the factory. My order is shale blue/ white roof and I think the white rim look would look sweet as well!
The good folks at the Red Noland ineos dealership in Colorado Springs had it done for me before I picked it up. Paid more then I would have if I took it somewhere myself.. but then I would have had to deal with dropping it off for a few days and be without a car. I’d suggest a place that does vehicle stuff handle it.. the grenny colors Are wild under different lighting condition.. Scottish white sometimes has a tint of creamy yellow against the sela green I have noticed. That shale blue with white rims will look amazing! Do it!

Reactions: S52

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How did you go about getting the white wheels? Have them done aftermarket? I love that look. Not a huge fan of the black rims from the factory. My order is shale blue/ white roof and I think the white rim look would look sweet as well!
HI S52, My preorder is Shale Blue too. Supposed to arrive in April. My dealer in Pasadena called me to come down and look at a Shale Blue that was available now. Drove down to Pasadena on Sunday 1-28-2024, only to be greated by 3 Shale Blues, 2 which were sold. Loved them all. Since 2 were sold and the other did not meet my spec, I stuck with my pre-order. Here's photos of the 3 Shale Blues, one with body colored roof, one with Inky Black Roof and one with Scottish White Roof. Enjoy. DaBull

Attachments

• Body Color Roof.jpg
    Body Color Roof.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Inky Black Roof.jpg
    Inky Black Roof.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Scottish White Roof.jpg
    Scottish White Roof.jpg
    789.1 KB · Views: 71

MMICHAELS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
They arrived! They look great. How's that 48 offset serving the fuel economy and comfortability? Any noticeable shaking?

What size are your tires?
Zero shaking - I haven't thought about the fuel economy. I'll check on the next tank! Tires are whatever INEOS mounted 255 60 R18? Or something like that? When they wear out I'm stuffing some 285/75 R18's under there. Why? I don't know - they look cooler . . .

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Zero shaking - I haven't thought about the fuel economy. I'll check on the next tank! Tires are whatever INEOS mounted 255 60 R18? Or something like that? When they wear out I'm stuffing some 285/75 R18's under there. Why? I don't know - they look cooler . . .
255/70* I think they look perfect.

Back
Top Bottom