The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Picked up my Gren this week from RTGT dealer in Wilsonville, OR. A great experience overall!

mlagren23

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:12 PM
Reaction score
I worked with Tanner Scanlon at RTGT. A wonderful experience overall. As it turned out the Gren I had ordered in May of 23 did not make it on the latest ship to Tacoma, thus it would be probably mid summer before I saw it. Tanner went thru the stock Grens that were available and I was able to get one of those that had the same options as the one I had ordered but a different color (silver metallic which has a tint of blue in it) and which had the hitch already installed and ready to go. We had a great drive home to Eugene. Now I'm very busy outfitting it and can't wait to get out in the wilds in a month or so. Hope to meet up with some other Gren owners from the PNW. Tanner took care of all of the paperwork and made it one of the best car buying experiences we've ever had. Thank you Tanner!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I worked with Tanner Scanlon at RTGT. A wonderful experience overall. As it turned out the Gren I had ordered in May of 23 did not make it on the latest ship to Tacoma, thus it would be probably mid summer before I saw it. Tanner went thru the stock Grens that were available and I was able to get one of those that had the same options as the one I had ordered but a different color (silver metallic which has a tint of blue in it) and which had the hitch already installed and ready to go. We had a great drive home to Eugene. Now I'm very busy outfitting it and can't wait to get out in the wilds in a month or so. Hope to meet up with some other Gren owners from the PNW. Tanner took care of all of the paperwork and made it one of the best car buying experiences we've ever had. Thank you Tanner!
Hi mllagren23, Congratulations on your new Sterling Silver Grenadier. It's an amazing color. DaBull

Local time
Reaction score
Hey buddy.... >.>

<.<

Can we borrow it?
*shifty eyes*

Back
Top Bottom