The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I Now Have A Gren ;)

J&J

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
First of all….. thanks to everyone who is participating in this Grenadier Forum. I’ve had my order in since Spring of 22 and once I discovered the forum…. I’ve been keeping up with the progress of production, issues and reviews.

This is my first post …as…I felt an obligation to contribute to the effort. I won’t go into many details….just high level feedback. Mossy Ineos Houston is my dealer and I’m very pleased with the buying experience. A few small quality issues but because of this forum I was mentally prepared and willing to be patient….all very minor. The overall build quality of the Grenadier is fantastic! It is a tank. I’ve driven about 100 miles and the ride is great. Love the height and clear views. The steering takes some getting use to (have an F150) but that is something I can adjust to in time. The accessories I ordered have not arrived so I’ll need to wait a bit for the final look and experience.

I can recommend the Grenadier based upon my first few days of driving and am looking forward to many years of adventure.

Attachments

• IMG_1663.jpeg
    IMG_1663.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 97

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
Is that black or gray? sure looks clean! Would love to see the red frame from other angles!

J&J

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is that black or gray? sure looks clean! Would love to see the red frame from other angle.

Is that black or gray? sure looks clean! Would love to see the red frame from other angles!
She’s Donny Grey. While out Ana bout today I’ll take one showing the ladder frame better. It looks fantastic actually. Nice feature to offer by Ineos for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_2864.jpeg
    IMG_2864.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
She’s Donny Grey. While out Ana bout today I’ll take one showing the ladder frame better. It looks fantastic actually. Nice feature to offer by Ineos for sure.
Looks awesome. Mine will be ready in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom