The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

250 miles in and I have a few odd things happening

Thunderbird

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
Been driving my new vehicle the past few days now and I’ve noticed a few oddities. Curious if this is the norm.
-Fan will often stay on for a few minutes after shutting down. Not always, but often.
-Loud bong from the infotainment system when opening the door. Again, not always but often.

Overall I’m very happy with the vehicle. The steering is fine once you drive it a bit, the quietness of the cabin is fantastic, not a rattle to be found. Getting in and out is a bit of an exercise but I’m getting the hang of it.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
My fans also stay on after turning the vehicle off - I've had several that exhibited this behavior in the past and pay it no mind.

The only loud bong I've had when opening the door has been when I'm low on fuel.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
My fans also stay on after turning the vehicle off - I've had several that exhibited this behavior in the past and pay it no mind.

The only loud bong I've had when opening the door has been when I'm low on fuel.
Hi [Adam], so that is one reason it bongs at me. If the gas gauge was more accurate we could avoid that bong. I originally found the bongs annoying, however I think if they got rid of all of them or the sound of them I would end up missing them. Call me crazy of perhaps already nostalgic, I think they are becoming part of the ethos of the Grenadier. DaBull

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
Hi [Adam], so that is one reason it bongs at me. If the gas gauge was more accurate we could avoid that bong. I originally found the bongs annoying, however I think if they got rid of all of them or the sound of them I would end up missing them. Call me crazy of perhaps already nostalgic, I think they are becoming part of the ethos of the Grenadier. DaBull
I find it most humorous when I open the back door with "low fuel" and it bongs.

Thunderbird

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score

Ah, that makes sense, I was low on fuel and had some tire pressure alerts as well.

Back
Top Bottom