The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Took delivery! - now with 33's

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
I picked up my Grenadier yesterday at KO Ineos! I'm very excited to be behind the wheel after a 2 year wait. I ended up trading in my '23.5 Defender that I'd ordered at the same time in 2022. I'll miss the Defender for sure and I had zero issues with it, but driving the Grenadier is much more fun! The hand-off at KO was very easy and the team there is really great to work with. The owner and staff are bunch of car/truck enthusiasts like ourselves and it shows. I've ordered the Wolfbox 900 since the rearview mirror is almost useless and I like to have a dashcam as well. I plan to add a red A decal in the back and possibly tint the safari windows and the off-road lights. I have a set of 285/70/17 K02s on the way as well. Here are a few pictures at the dealership and then at my buddy's house next to his LC. He said the Grenadier made his LC look like a Corolla wagon 🤣 He has an Eldoret blue/white top coming soon.
20240308_172010.jpg20240308_172408.jpg20240309_103249.jpg20240309_103301.jpg

Last edited:

Tarheel

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks great, congrats! Please send pic after putting on the 285's, I'm thinking of doing the same.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
Congrats, it looks awesome!

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! I’m glad KO is up and running. Hoping to use them for service in the future.

2wheelfish

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
So sweet! Need to see more sterling silver gren’s. Congratulations!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I picked up my Grenadier yesterday at KO Ineos! I'm very excited to be behind the wheel after a 2 year wait. I ended up trading in my '23.5 Defender that I'd ordered at the same time in 2022. I'll miss the Defender for sure and I had zero issues with it, but driving the Grenadier is much more fun! The hand-off at KO was very easy and the team there is really great to work with. The owner and staff are bunch of car/truck enthusiasts like ourselves and it shows. I've ordered the Wolfbox 900 since the rearview mirror is almost useless and I like to have a dashcam as well. I plan to add a red A decal in the back and possibly tint the safari windows and the off-road lights. I have a set of 285/70/17 K02s on the way as well. Here are a few pictures at the dealership and then at my buddy's house next to his LC. He said the Grenadier made his LC look like a Corolla wagon 🤣 He has an Eldoret blue/white top coming soon.
View attachment 7847331View attachment 7847332View attachment 7847333View attachment 7847334
Congratulations!
Love the color shifting metallic sterling silver. DaBull

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I ordered the Urban side steps today (backordered) and can't wait to get the 33's on next week. I'll be upgrading the speakers and adding a bigger sub, just trying to figure the details. I have a shallow depth 10" sub box/mono amp and a line out converter sitting around and may start with that. I haven't seen any options for a rear cargo mat, but I plan to add one. Anything in the back seems to slide around on the slippery surface and I didn't opt for the rails. If anyone has found one, let me know.
Here's a pic of the Grenadier at home :)

20240310_170428.jpg

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I ordered the Urban side steps today (backordered) and can't wait to get the 33's on next week. I'll be upgrading the speakers and adding a bigger sub, just trying to figure the details. I have a shallow depth 10" sub box/mono amp and a line out converter sitting around and may start with that. I haven't seen any options for a rear cargo mat, but I plan to add one. Anything in the back seems to slide around on the slippery surface and I didn't opt for the rails. If anyone has found one, let me know.
Here's a pic of the Grenadier at home :)

View attachment 7847693
Hi RobP, Sterling Silver. Nice! Document your sound system upgrades with photos too.
Congratulations! DaBull

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7847331View attachment 7847332View attachment 7847333View attachment 7847334
Nice! I have a 2014 LC200 next to mine!

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
At first glance I thought the Toyota in your driveway pic was a Highlander. That pic certainly makes one appreciate the size of the Grenadier compared to that Landcruiser.

Back
Top Bottom