The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cybertruck lost, Ineos gained

SQF1

Production/Transit
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been lurking the forums for a while. Now that I should be picking up my IG in the next month or so I figured I would say hi. This will be my work truck. I ordered a Cybertruck in 2019 and the company agreed to purchase that as my work truck. Delays upon delays and my current truck HAS to be replaced this year. I have a small car collection and had been watching the IG as a potential replacement for my wife's LR4 when the time comes. Since her LR is not giving up anytime soon and the non-Foundation series Cybertruck is delayed until 2026 I convinced the owners to consider buying me an IG instead. It sits on the dealer lot, should be putting down the deposit and starting the purchase process this week. Best of both worlds, I get to drive it and don't have to pay the bill! If it turns out to be as good as I am hoping I will purchase it from the company when the time comes.
My other cars include: 1995 Ford Cobra (not a kit but also not a Shelby), 2013 LR4, 2010 Arctic Edition Wrangler, 2010 BMW Z4 S35i, 2006 Mini Cooper R50, Mini Cooper R56.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been lurking the forums for a while. Now that I should be picking up my IG in the next month or so I figured I would say hi. This will be my work truck. I ordered a Cybertruck in 2019 and the company agreed to purchase that as my work truck. Delays upon delays and my current truck HAS to be replaced this year. I have a small car collection and had been watching the IG as a potential replacement for my wife's LR4 when the time comes. Since her LR is not giving up anytime soon and the non-Foundation series Cybertruck is delayed until 2026 I convinced the owners to consider buying me an IG instead. It sits on the dealer lot, should be putting down the deposit and starting the purchase process this week. Best of both worlds, I get to drive it and don't have to pay the bill! If it turns out to be as good as I am hoping I will purchase it from the company when the time comes.
My other cars include: 1995 Ford Cobra (not a kit but also not a Shelby), 2013 LR4, 2010 Arctic Edition Wrangler, 2010 BMW Z4 S35i, 2006 Mini Cooper R50, Mini Cooper R56.
Hi SQF1, I want to work for your company and get me a Grenadier too. All kidding aside, soon to be Congratulations on the Grenadier. Enjoy and miles of smiles to you.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom