The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Show us your Grens in the Wild West!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
Just installed leitner 3/4 rack, top quality and easy to install. Also added Baja Design LP6 Pros that absolutely work over 40 mph ))) and prevent my arse from buying new front end!View attachment 7845023
Hi Ccam, Looks Great!
I like the 3/4 Leitner Designs Rack. I have ordered one too.
It's will be low enough for me to just get under my garage opening.
What size tires did you get?
DaBull

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Attached is a picture of the Hard Way Home in the Anza Borrego desert. The event was put on by Mossy Ineos Grenadier of San Diego. The picture is taken as I clear the top of El Diablo. We did way more climbs than I anticiapted and I found out the the Grenadiers level of competence is greater than mine. I am very happy with the vehicle.Ineos-42.jpg

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
As it relates to Deckers, CO.....Nice, there's a pretty good little private water trout stream there. Beautiful place.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Attached is a picture of the Hard Way Home in the Anza Borrego desert. The event was put on by Mossy Ineos Grenadier of San Diego. The picture is taken as I clear the top of El Diablo. We did way more climbs than I anticiapted and I found out the the Grenadiers level of competence is greater than mine. I am very happy with the vehicle.View attachment 7845026
Haven't had my Grenny out to Anza yet, but had my old Discovery there many times. Did you pass through the Squeeze and then on to descend Heart Attack Hill?

Ccam

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Ccam, Looks Great!
I like the 3/4 Leitner Designs Rack. I have ordered one too.
It's will be low enough for me to just get under my garage opening.
What size tires did you get?
DaBull
I think 265’s. Probably look at 285’s in Falken for upgrade. I think they are just wider??

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Took Bluey the Cheeky Grenadier out to Anza Borrego this weekend. Absolutely floored by her offroad prowess. Crawled up Diablo Dropoff with barely any wheel spin, allowed her to flex on the off-camber whoops. Amazing vehicle offroad! I am in love.View attachment 7849745View attachment 7849746View attachment 7849744View attachment 7849747View attachment 7849748
That’s a great number plate mount on the front you have there. I’ll give Allen a call and see which ones they use. Mine came without………. I’m using a particularly dodgy cable tie setup at the moment.

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s a great number plate mount on the front you have there. I’ll give Allen a call and see which ones they use. Mine came without………. I’m using a particularly dodgy cable tie setup at the moment.
The front plate mount appears to be the flip-up one they use for those with factory winch or front tow hitch.
Having seen several at Knauz last week

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
The front plate mount appears to be the flip-up one they use for those with factory winch or front tow hitch.
Having seen several at Knauz last week
It’s the plate holder that mounts to the flip up part I need. The flip up part is an IA supplied item if you option it you get a free winch ;) ha.

Back
Top Bottom