The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Show us your Grens in the Wild West!

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
I don't understand what your reply means or what that video is supposed to mean.

Sorry that the joke wasn't more clear Jeffrey! The guy in the clip is Jeremy Clarkson, he's an automotive journalist/personality who used to host Top Gear, and he was famous for saying things like "Speed never killed anybody, suddenly becoming stationary is what gets you". He would regularly state that "speed" and "power" were the cure-alls for any automotive challenge unless it was a mechanical one; in such circumstances he always grabs a hammer. But where his co-hosts tended to use the Land Rover "slow as possible, fast as necessary" approaches to challenges, Jeremy tends to get a bit "Cowabunga" and just floor it. As to be expected it causes more problems then it solves but it's usually quite entertaining for the spectators.

So, I was trying to make a joke that if you want to squeeze through a hole with only a millimetre on either side, best (absurd and sarcastic) solution is to get a good head of steam and just go for it, the faster the better.

They didn't have a Clarkson "Speed and Power" gif but I did look! Here's a clip of Jeremy being...Jeremy:

Back
Top Bottom