The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

USA Grenadier Experience (Texas Houston) 21-23 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
don’t think a gx570 exists my friend 😂
The poster was right but got confused on the badging. At one point there was a LX 570 that started at 90k here in the US. It was replaced this year with a LX600. The 570 was discontinued when the LAnd Cruiser was removed here in the states.

Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
@LtColumbo Was the lighter colored one MM or SW? Thanks for the photos!
The lighter one was white. I remember asking if it was Magic Mushroom and they said no. The MM one was out driving when I took the pics, but it is much closer to a desert sand than it is to a white. The configurator makes all of the colors looks several shades lighter than they actually are.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
If you’re sick of waiting buy this IG. Immediate delivery. A hell of a mark-up on RRP, but it doesn’t look right somehow.. Cant put my finger on it though ??

In all seriousness, people moan about IG prices but the prices of these gin palace defenders is outrageous and people queue up to pay them. Bizarre

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
One thing I forgot to mention are the door handles. Are they straight out of the g-class? Love them.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
If they really want to make it impossible to steal the IG, a manual with a manual choke. Game over, the IG is going nowhere.
And a push button starter under the dash on the firewall (think LR Series)

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe they'll see the 4wd knob and think it's a manual. New anti-theft device, a cover for the shift knob, so the only knob showing is for the 4WD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom