The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Towing mount (Australia) for the IG

michae1green

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
I recently bought a Zone RV and needed to raise the Tow-bar tongue by approx 100mm. For flexibility I wanted it adjustable and Allin engineering (Giorgia: Allin Towbars Admin <admin@allintowbars.com.au>) were able to design a new shaft (see images) that would be able to do the job. My first trip will be to Cape York so it's going to be fully tested! Thank John Canny for the heads-up! 1705969487968.png1705969532890.png1705969566612.png

MattG

GG #2987
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know if the standard Ineos Receiver/hitch that came with their Grenadier can be used upside down to achieve a modest lift to the tow ball height? My dealer “presumes” this is safe and knows of several customers who have done so. I’m hoping not to have to ask Ineos myself (as their customer service will have no idea and take 6 months to get back to me!!)

Znarfgh

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone know if the standard Ineos Receiver/hitch that came with their Grenadier can be used upside down to achieve a modest lift to the tow ball height? My dealer “presumes” this is safe and knows of several customers who have done so. I’m hoping not to have to ask Ineos myself (as their customer service will have no idea and take 6 months to get back to me!!)
I used mine that way and can't see any reason which it could not be used upside down. The hitch itself is very strong when compared to locally made ones which I have been using inverted since 2016.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep - works fine. But you need some serious tools to get the factory towball off.

Back
Top Bottom