The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roof racks, Head up displays and dash cams etc. Any after market accessory.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
I just watched the LR Time video linked above all the way to the end. I cut it short earlier and missed the turn out of the driveway. That turning radius . . . woof. 😂 That's gonna take some getting used to. I seem to recall seeing a post on here - perhaps by @JeanMercier that suggests the turning radius *might* be able to be adjusted. I sure hope so.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
I just watched the LR Time video linked above all the way to the end. I cut it short earlier and missed the turn out of the driveway. That turning radius . . . woof. 😂 That's gonna take some getting used to. I seem to recall seeing a post on here - perhaps by @JeanMercier that suggests the turning radius *might* be able to be adjusted. I sure hope so.
Sorry - had too damn many windows open. Meant to post this in the First Impressions thread!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Just came across this short video. Many of these mods should appeal to the overland crowd. Interesting change to the front grill too.
View: https://youtu.be/jb-TJbuL5zs
Oops. That didn’t work. It’s a video I came across showcasing Black Sheep Innovations’. Perhaps you’ll be able to find it on your own searching for Abenteuer Allrad Impressionen - Ineos Grenadier by Florian Alexander Mayer
Not a fan of the grille at all. Like their utility table, their rear window molle the lightbar, the C-Tek beacket and the roofrack but all will be extremely expensive shipped to Australia l.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not a fan of the grille at all. Like their utility table, their rear window molle the lightbar, the C-Tek beacket and the roofrack but all will be extremely expensive shipped to Australia l.
Agree
we are lucky in Australia we will have the roo bar which will change the front end a lot

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
The ultimate aftermarket accessory for the Grenadier hasn’t been developed yet, but I picture it coming from some ingenious Australian off-roaders. Akin to the iLAND ODB connected tool. A cross between BimmerCode and iLAND.
Even Ineos could choose to release something like that. If any of you have used those systems, you can imagine how useful that would be for self diagnosing and setting up our Grenadiers. Simply by providing some degree of customization over vehicle systems. I use BimmerCode to set up all of the LED lighting behavior, the folding mirrors, seat belt reminders, service interval warnings and resets on my M2. Incredibly useful little iPhone app. ILAND I used for my LR4 for years. Same kind of things. Used for resetting drivetrain adaptions, air suspension behavior, service intervals.
Seems to me that the Grenadier is a prime candidate for such a system! Probably won’t be a large enough owner base to have it be an affordable system, but I can dream about it. Turn off any offending/nagging passive safety bongs. Maybe even have a dash mounted unit to allow a small speedometer via ODB. What would such a system need to do on the Grenadier to improve the ownership experience?

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
Hopefully scanguage will be available for the grenadier. I have been tempted by one for a while but the Ineos seems like it would really benefit from the functionality.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are great accessories coming out already.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
The ladder from LeTech is a standout for me from the A&A video
View attachment 7816106
The bump out is nice, but with a jerry can there you still won't be able to get good footing on the first few rungs. Also, I don't know how comfortable I would be with gas/petrol on the back of a vehicle like that.

Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
I want to have another rack installed.
To determine the height of the leg I need a measeurement
What is the measurement between the inside of the gutter to the top of the roof.

Back
Top Bottom