The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Eezi Awn roof racks.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
Interesting, I did not know that. Apparently both will remain unchanged and operate independently as a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of Clarus, reporting into Clarus’ New Mobile Solutions Category.

Have you seen big changes since June 2021? If anything, US Matrix distribution has improved.
I haven't purchased any of their products but will get some maxtrax when Grenadier arrives

CB

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
If only Rhinorack kit was as easy to access here than it is in the US.
The racks are not available to purchase separately here (as far as I can tell).
And the 3/4 length rack won’t appear on Grenadiers until possibly the middle of next year.
When I asked my Grenadier supplier to order one for me, he came up blank and said there’s not even a part number for them yet, so no chance.
The 3/4 rack is available on the US site for $1500

CB

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Have you researched the dimensions?
I did look on the Rhino-Rack site, however, there are so many different sizes I was unable to figure the exact one Ineos has listed. Additionally, the Ineos Grenadier isn't listed on the vehicle dropdown menu.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I did look on the Rhino-Rack site, however, there are so many different sizes I was unable to figure the exact one Ineos has listed. Additionally, the Ineos Grenadier isn't listed on the vehicle dropdown menu.
It's about 2 months since I lodged a request for the dimensions with Ineos. They replied they were unable to help at this point in time.
The rack looks to be a 1/2 rack.
Hence rather than wait forever I bought a FR 3/4.

Reactions: CB

Gaston the Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
It's about 2 months since I lodged a request for the dimensions with Ineos. They replied they were unable to help at this point in time.
The rack looks to be a 1/2 rack.
Hence rather than wait forever I bought a FR 3/4.
Rack dimensions and weights are on Ineos Accessories site, but still only for the full length rack.
As mentioned previously, there’s still not an official Ineos part number for the 3/4 length rack, which indicates current lack of availability.

Attachments

• IMG_1988.png
    IMG_1988.png
    398.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: CB

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Just FYI the FR rack is alloy, including the legs - but the outer clamp is steel.

Back
Top Bottom