The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Eezi-Awn 3/4 length Roof Racks.

Gaston the Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been informed a fresh delivery of 3/4 length Eezi Awn roof racks has arrived at APB of Kidderminster.
I’m heading up to have my “Special Order” roof rack fitted this coming Friday. It’ll be 100mm shorter than their standard 3/4 length offering.

Some members have criticised Eezi Awn’s racks as being a bit flimsy, but having had a good look at how they’re welded together (as opposed to bolted), I would suggest that’s because they’ve been loaded well past their Safe Loading Weight.

I’ll post some pics when it’s fitted, in case some of you are interested in an alternative to the unavailable OE fitment 3/4 rack or the Frontrunner (which is assembled with lots of nuts, bolts and washers; not ideal).

Gaston the Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
Spent a couple of hours with the APB guys.
3/4 length rack fitted.

No discernible extra wind noise, and was very surprised to note fuel consumption was only 0.7mpg worse off.

The rack doesn’t catch the wind like a full length one does.
And Eezi Awn’s racks are wind tunnel tested too, hence their longitudinal slat design.

Over all, very pleased.

Attachments

• IMG_2194.jpeg
    IMG_2194.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom