The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Possible Side Mirror Replacement to reduce Blind Spot - Please respond if interested

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
I have been in touch with Eddy from Suma Performance (thanks to @Norb-TX for bringing them up in the other thread). They make aftermarket convex side mirror replacements to reduce blind spots. This would replace the mirror only, you keep the factory housing. They also offer a version with blue tint that reduces glare. Eddy stated if there is enough interest, they would make them for the Grenadier. He has not yet defined "enough interest". Judging by the cost of the Jeep JL, it appears it would be around $200 for the pair.

I tried to make a poll, but I guess it has not been turned on for me yet. So if you will respond to this thread, I will let Eddy know how many people are interested and see if that is enough for them to make the mirrors.

Thanks.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
I am having a tough time deciding between the Gray and blue (anti-glare) anyone got experience with them in real life? Thanks! Prefer the look of the Gray... but anti-glare could/would be nice. Thanks!

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom