The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Possible Side Mirror Replacement to reduce Blind Spot - Please respond if interested

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
I have been in touch with Eddy from Suma Performance (thanks to @Norb-TX for bringing them up in the other thread). They make aftermarket convex side mirror replacements to reduce blind spots. This would replace the mirror only, you keep the factory housing. They also offer a version with blue tint that reduces glare. Eddy stated if there is enough interest, they would make them for the Grenadier. He has not yet defined "enough interest". Judging by the cost of the Jeep JL, it appears it would be around $200 for the pair.

I tried to make a poll, but I guess it has not been turned on for me yet. So if you will respond to this thread, I will let Eddy know how many people are interested and see if that is enough for them to make the mirrors.

Thanks.

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score
Just ordered as well. Another modification to look forward to. Hopefully something we see in the next 60-90 days.
I ordered too, but something along the way (maybe in this thread) made me think we wouldn't see delivery until late August / September.

Vote:
Upvote 0

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
I ordered too, but something along the way (maybe in this thread) made me think we wouldn't see delivery until late August / September.

This is from the email I record from Eddy this morning “we’ll be making the mold. The first batch will be ready by early August 2024.”

Vote:
Upvote 0

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
What's the difference e between grey or blue

Vote:
Upvote 0

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
What's the difference e between grey or blue
Hi ADVAW8S, It appears that the blue has a blue tint which may cause everything to appear to have a bit different color. It looks cool and I almost ordered it as my Grenadier is Shale Blue.
The best I can tell is that Grey is simply the typical silver mirror you see on most cars and that is what I ordered. Perhaps someone who has had a blue tinted mirror can chime in.
DaBull

Vote:
Upvote 0

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Hi ADVAW8S, It appears that the blue has a blue tint which may cause everything to appear to have a bit different color. It looks cool and I almost ordered it as my Grenadier is Shale Blue.
The best I can tell is that Grey is simply the typical silver mirror you see on most cars and that is what I ordered. Perhaps someone who has had a blue tinted mirror can chime in.
DaBull
I believe the blue is the anti-glare coating.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the blue tint. Looked like only a few left at this point.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom