The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Possible Side Mirror Replacement to reduce Blind Spot - Please respond if interested

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
I have been in touch with Eddy from Suma Performance (thanks to @Norb-TX for bringing them up in the other thread). They make aftermarket convex side mirror replacements to reduce blind spots. This would replace the mirror only, you keep the factory housing. They also offer a version with blue tint that reduces glare. Eddy stated if there is enough interest, they would make them for the Grenadier. He has not yet defined "enough interest". Judging by the cost of the Jeep JL, it appears it would be around $200 for the pair.

I tried to make a poll, but I guess it has not been turned on for me yet. So if you will respond to this thread, I will let Eddy know how many people are interested and see if that is enough for them to make the mirrors.

Thanks.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
I have been in touch with Eddy from Suma Performance (thanks to @Norb-TX for bringing them up in the other thread). They make aftermarket convex side mirror replacements to reduce blind spots. This would replace the mirror only, you keep the factory housing. They also offer a version with blue tint that reduces glare. Eddy stated if there is enough interest, they would make them for the Grenadier. He has not yet defined "enough interest". Judging by the cost of the Jeep JL, it appears it would be around $200 for the pair.

I tried to make a poll, but I guess it has not been turned on for me yet. So if you will respond to this thread, I will let Eddy know how many people are interested and see if that is enough for them to make the mirrors.

Thanks.
I am interested in theory but thats going to be over $300 Australian $ plus postage and I really only want drivers side (right hand for me, maybe someone from US wants the LH and would post me the other one) don’t want tinted.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I am interested in theory but thats going to be over $300 Australian $ plus postage and I really only want drivers side (right hand for me, maybe someone from US wants the LH and would post me the other one) don’t want tinted.
X2 Australian drivers side RHS is my problem as well

cheers
Steve

Vote:
Upvote 0

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
if the installation is reasonably easy, and does allow to “revert to factory standard”, then I’m in on a joint European order.
On their website, they show a Tesla install. It is a pop off, disconnect wires, connect wire to new mirror, pop on install. I would assume a similar process.

Scroll down to about the end of the page. https://www.sumaperformance.com/

Vote:
Upvote 0

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
If it retains the heated mirror functionality I'm also in. Since the mirrors do not go down when reversing, I am more interested in being able to see the lines when backing into a parking spot.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score

Thanks.
I'm interested. You may want to post this on IG related Facebook pages.

Vote:
Upvote 0

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score

Thanks.
+1 DaBull

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom