The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Automotive Press Forum

A new off-roading machine scores a significant triumph. The INEOS Grenadier is one of the newest vehicles on the SUV scene, and it’s designed to be a “go anywhere” vehicle with modern technology and engineering, but also a classic approach to 4×4 design. It boasts a timeless, rugged look, as well as a ladder frame chassis, solid axles, a two-speed transfer case, and locking differentials, making it do more than look the part of a bona fide off-roading machine. With “open source” accessorizing, owners of the Grenadier are able to customize it to fit their own specific needs. https://news.dupontregistry.com/motorsport/ineos-grenadier-won-alcan-5000/ Edited to include image and opening paragraph Stu
Article about a new kitchen system designed for the grenadier https://newatlas.com/outdoors/raidbox-ineos-grenadier-micro-rv/ The end of the original Land Rover Defender left a big gap not only in the go-anywhere 4x4 market but also in the capable all-terrain micro-camper market. The Defender hosted some of the coolest little pop-up camper SUVs the world over, but the new Defender has yet to really pick up where the OG left off.
https://www.autocar.co.nz/2023-ineos-grenadier-review/ When Defender was no longer a basic off-roader, Ineos devised a modern successor, the Grenadier. It’s the real deal, at home off road. It’s not often you attend the launch of a new model AND a new brand simultaneously. To qualify that, a new European brand; that’s rare. In this case it’s a group you might have heard of (Ineos) that is making something that reminds of a much loved icon of off-roading, the former Defender 110. Its new machine is a reincarnation of sorts, designed to be as simple as possible to get the job done effectively and reliably.
https://www.ozroamer.com.au/ineos-grenadier-4x4-closer-to-first-sales-in-australia/ "It’s been released in Australia and has already had over 800 vehicles delivered to pre order customers. I went along to the first Australian drive day and walked away really impressed. The Grenadier is old school meets modern technology in looks and functionality and interior. With the changing automotive world, vehicles like the Grenadier are becoming fewer. Its closest comparison would be the Land Rover Defender (the new one) or the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. It’s a bit like the Mercedes Benz G Wagon and nothing like the Toyota LC76 Wagon. And yet it is in its philosophy. They feature award-winning engines, a ladder-frame chassis, permanent...
https://gearjunkie.com/motors/adventure-vehicles-of-the-year-2023 "While established players in the off-road space have won our Best 4×4 category the past 2 years — Bronco Raptor in 2022 and Wrangler 4xe in 2021 — it’s the very new kid on the block that takes the prize this year, with first North American deliveries happening just as the year finishes out. The 2024 INEOS Grenadier promises all the things enthusiasts love about off-road capable vehicles. This machine cranks out 282 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque to turn 32-inch tires, and it boasts solid axles and triple lockers. And, above all, it has loads of analog switches and a large greenhouse."
The first series production Grenadier Quartermaster double cab pick-ups have started rolling off INEOS Automotive’s production line in Hambach, France. Customer deliveries in Europe are due to start in December 2023, with shipments to Asia Pacific, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East following soon after. North American sales of the Quartermaster are scheduled to begin in early 2024. Aptly named after the senior military officer responsible for the supply and distribution of provisions, the five-seat double cab Quartermaster was developed in tandem with the Grenadier Station Wagon and built on the same production line at Hambach, France. Unveiled at Goodwood Festival of Speed in July, the Quartermaster is engineered to deliver the...
RAID Special Forces displayed their prowess to exhibitors and visitors at the recent MILIPOL 2023 homeland security expo in Paris, writes Bob Morrison. ~ Opportunities to photograph elite French National Police RAID (Recherche, Assistance, Intervention, Dissuasion or Search, Assistance, Intervention, Deterrence) teams in action are few and far between. So even though light and weather conditions on the day were far from ideal I accepted the invitation to enter the VIP and Media pen on the ‘live’ side of the perimeter fencing to watch and photograph the unfolding scenario. Ten days ago in my previous brief post on this topic I promised to review all my images once back in the office to see if I could recover a few to give an overview of...
INEOS Grenadier: Really, Is It That Bad?! POSTED ON FEBRUARY 9, 2023 BY JAMES LAZAR I’m hesitant to go charging to the defence of a vehicle that I have no hands on experience with, but after reading the latest crop of reviews I can’t help but be a little frustrated that many seem to have missed the point. Of course, faults with wildly offset pedals, large A pillar blind spots and other niggles cannot be ignored. But for a vehicle ‘built on purpose’ to be a true utilitarian, off-road first vehicle, it is frustrating to see it receive a kicking primarily for its poor on road manners. Or worse still, being compared to vehicles designed for something else or that tower over its starting price...
And yet, while the move upmarket may make it an ideal SUV for most people, there are still a select few who just can’t get onboard. Some of those people might not want to get onboard, but others genuinely aren’t able to thanks to the price of entry (around £63,000 for a 110) and the treatment that their old school workhorses receive. So, what are all of these folk meant to do when their Defenders finally give up the ghost? Well, that might just be where Ineos comes in. After trying and failing to buy the tooling for the old Defender, chemical magnate and extremely rich man Jim Ratcliffe decided that he would design and build his own take on the off-road icon. Amazing what you can do with a little bit of initiative and a net worth of...
We certainly embrace change; however, we also believe that in some instances, the old-school way is the way to go. This also seems to be the vision of Sir Jim Radcliffe – the man behind the incredibly appealing and nostalgic Ineos Grenadier. This isn’t often mentioned, but the Ineos Grenadier is the spiritual successor to the old Defender. When the old Defender was axed, Sir Jim Radcliffe wanted to purchase the model but Land Rover refused to make one. Since he couldn’t get it, he made his own version of it. https://www.topspeed.com/2023-ineos-grenadier-vs-2023-land-rover-defender-110/
Back
Top Bottom