The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Invoicing and Contracts issues

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
So there appears to be some issue at IA regarding invoicing and contracts.
I have agreed to take someone else's cancelled order, the vehicle is ready to go but there is no sign of any paperwork. The dealer mentioned there was some sort of 'systems' issue, but I have heard nothing from IA other than they have my details and are working on it..

I noticed that some people have been waiting a long time for VAT invoices. I just wanted to see if anyone knows any more than I do, which is not much.

derv doctor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So there appears to be some issue at IA regarding invoicing and contracts.
I have agreed to take someone else's cancelled order, the vehicle is ready to go but there is no sign of any paperwork. The dealer mentioned there was some sort of 'systems' issue, but I have heard nothing from IA other than they have my details and are working on it..

I noticed that some people have been waiting a long time for VAT invoices. I just wanted to see if anyone knows any more than I do, which is not much.
I've never had my vat invoice

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
I've never had my vat invoice
I wrote an email to my dealer because my vat invoice is as well still missing.
He asked me to have a look at my customers login on the website of Ineos first, as it should be downloadable there.
Although it is not there for me maybe someone else is more lucky and finds the invoice there.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I looked at my account yesterday for that very reason. No invoice ~ but then it's still showing my vehicle "in transit"...

derv doctor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wrote an email to my dealer because my vat invoice is as well still missing.
He asked me to have a look at my customers login on the website of Ineos first, as it should be downloadable there.
Although it is not there for me maybe someone else is more lucky and finds the invoice there.
Still shows in transit

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still in Production, and not paid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Had a look, it´s still outside the cottage, waiting to wake up and the last 17 days was a dream.

P.S. Our VAT invoice was forwarded from Ineos via the Agent to us by Email, few days before pick up.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I asked my dealer this Monday to ask Ineos for the invoice. They sent it to me within 12 hours.
To be fair I have to admit that I waited around a month before I asked for it.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is this invoice itemised, in at least a way that you can see how costs of base vehicle, options, etc add up and can be checked?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have now issued an ultimatum to IA. I'm driving my car in 7 days time or I will be contacting the motoring ombudsman, BBC You and Yours and any other consumer or press organisation who shows an interest. I really hope it doesn't come to that but enough is enough. The car has been sitting at the dealers ready to go for 5 weeks and I can't get it for want of a piece of paper.
I love the Grenadier and have an enormous amount of respect for Sir Jim and what he has achieved, I really don't like the idea of harming the brand but I have no other means of getting anything done.
I hope they realise that I'm serious.

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have now issued an ultimatum to IA. I'm driving my car in 7 days time or I will be contacting the motoring ombudsman, BBC You and Yours and any other consumer or press organisation who shows an interest. I really hope it doesn't come to that but enough is enough. The car has been sitting at the dealers ready to go for 5 weeks and I can't get it for want of a piece of paper.
I love the Grenadier and have an enormous amount of respect for Sir Jim and what he has achieved, I really don't like the idea of harming the brand but I have no other means of getting anything done.
I hope they realise that I'm serious.
Good Luck

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. The response so far suggests that they probably won‘t be bothered. They don’t seem to care about much.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
I just got my request for Payment of my Invoice.
Only problem is that is is $5,000 AUD too high.
They have added the $5000 deposit to the final driveaway price, rather than subtract it.
SERIOUSLY.

Anyone else noticed this?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
They have added the $5000 deposit to the final driveaway price, rather than subtract it.
SERIOUSLY.

No. Mine was subtracted

Local time
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY.

For mine they haven’t added the $5000 but they failed to subtract it.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY.

It’s still on the boat!! Tell em they’re dreaming.

Maybe they issue the request for payment so early now, because they take it as a given thst it’ll be completely wrong and need multiple amendments taking weeks. So by the time they get their shit together the car has actually arrived at port. 😟😟

Too cynical?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I've only had nice thoughts and words about IA , which I truly believe is why everything has gone completely smoothly for me so far. If you believe in magic , it works 😉
Now go and tip those vitamin supplements out of your cupboard 😉

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY.

Got my invoice on Tuesday and the $5,000 was subtracted from the grand total to pay.

I contacted agent asking when to pay.

He said after he has received car.

Back
Top Bottom