The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

PMS vinyl color match for Scottish white

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
This may be answered elsewhere but i have not been able to find it. My Grenadier is Britannia Blue with a Scottish white roof. I would like to wrap the back door and grill area with a vinyl wrap to both protect and add accent colors similar to several of the test vehicles. So far IA has not been able to help and my wrap guy is saying he needs some PMS code (no jokes please). I have seen a couple of post that allude to the info being out there. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: BVB

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This may be answered elsewhere but i have not been able to find it. My Grenadier is Britannia Blue with a Scottish white roof. I would like to wrap the back door and grill area with a vinyl wrap to both protect and add accent colors similar to several of the test vehicles. So far IA has not been able to help and my wrap guy is saying he needs some PMS code (no jokes please). I have seen a couple of post that allude to the info being out there. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
PMS is the Pantone Matching System used in the print world...you will find there is a PMS swatch book showing all the colours...best to find someone in the print game because the books are a big expense for one code... (y)

Krabby

Krabby can you help here, please?

Pantone Colour Finder Charts | Pantone Australia

1712698675286.jpg
Pantone Australia
https://pantone.net.au

Browse our exclusive collection of colour finder charts and discover your perfect colours for your project today. Visit Pantone Australia's official site.

Shop · ‎Formula Guide - Coated and... · ‎Graphics · ‎Products
pms swatch book from pantone.net.au

Last edited:

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ok. I think that was just enough to confuse me. :)

Krabby is the one post i found referencing it. I only know because my wrap guy says i have to have the PMS code that matches Scottish white and IA had paint codes but nothing that helps. Krabby mentioned in an old post that they were in an IA manual somewhere and then showed this for his:

Blue - PMS 275C / C=100, M=90, Y=0, K=40

Red - PMS 485C / C=0, M=95, Y=100, K=0

Gray - PMS 11C / C=0, M=0, Y=0, K=70

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok. I think that was just enough to confuse me. :)

Krabby is the one post i found referencing it. I only know because my wrap guy says i have to have the PMS code that matches Scottish white and IA had paint codes but nothing that helps. Krabby mentioned in an old post that they were in an IA manual somewhere and then showed this for his:

Blue - PMS 275C / C=100, M=90, Y=0, K=40

Red - PMS 485C / C=0, M=95, Y=100, K=0

Gray - PMS 11C / C=0, M=0, Y=0, K=70
Those codes are the PMSs for ink for printed marketing materials, not pain, etc.

Back
Top Bottom