The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Possible to match Scottish White to vinyl wrap & wheel paint?

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Title says it all. If the contrast roof was a normal/true white then I know a 3M white vinyl and any white powder coat (or even a good rattle-can job) would do the trick. Matching wheels and a partial wrap (e.g. bonnet & rear door) is what I'm noodling on.

But IG contrast white roofs are Scottish White. So ... colour matching vinyl or wheel paint/coating is beyond my expertise.

Thoughts?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Depending on how you want to paint the wheels, any decent paint shop should be able to colour match paint for you. Wrap is another matter.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Someone on the board to paint chip/samples from the paint section at the hardware store to match the jerry cans at a drive event. Not sure if he matched the SW but it’s a path you could try.

Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Google “color matched vinyl wrap.” Looks like it’s pretty common. Here’s one company that offers the product:

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
Someone on the board to paint chip/samples from the paint section at the hardware store to match the jerry cans at a drive event. Not sure if he matched the SW but it’s a path you could try.
I wasn't able too but it's between white flour and creamy Sherman Williams. Once you get it, a paint shop will be able to nail the color mix. But also we should have the Panton number by then.

Back
Top Bottom