The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Choosing a Color - Grenadier Colors in the Wild

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
I'm struggling to decide upon a color and bet I'm not alone (currently debating Magic Mushroom, Sela Green, Brittannia Blue, and Scottish White). I thought it would be helpful to stake out a thread for folks to post high quality non-rendered videos of the different colors (and roof color combos) on the road, in the bush, etc. in a variety of lighting conditions.

So, to kick things off, here is a HD video of a Magic Mushroom Trialmaster in action that I stumbled across:

If you have found some similar quality videos for MM and the other colors, please share them here. Thanks!

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi, Loc Nar, I find changing the background to the a snow scenery on the IA configurator gives a good contrast for the colours to stand out.

The best way is to see them in the flesh. I have seen a lot of the colours at a drive day, ironically except for the colour I've ordered ~ Donny Grey. To be soon solved as my dealer has got a Donny grey in.

Last edited:

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, Loc Nar, I find changing the background to the a snow scenery on the IA configurator gives a good contrast for the colours to stand out.
Agreed and thanks, but that's still rendered as opposed to video of one in natural lighting.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That video is from our very own @DaveB YouTube channel. I don't know if you searched the threads but there are raw picture files of actual colors against a white background.
Awesome! It's a really fantastic video - all of his stuff is top notch! And thanks for the tip about the pics.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
I'm still torn - I am looking forward to seeing the white and MM in person. I'm a sucker for that silver though.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
I was like you, I had ideas to wrap the car, what color should I get but I realized that I need is the MM with black roof.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm still torn - I am looking forward to seeing the white and MM in person. I'm a sucker for that silver though.
I've seen that silver in the flesh in full sun. It really has a very nice light blue hue to it. I normally don't like silver cars, but if I hadn't gone with Donny Grey I think I would gone with it.

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing in person....right now I am Donny Grey but also considering: White, Silver and Slate Blue

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
I'm struggling to decide upon a color and bet I'm not alone (currently debating Magic Mushroom, Sela Green, Brittannia Blue, and Scottish White). I thought it would be helpful to stake out a thread for folks to post high quality non-rendered videos of the different colors (and roof color combos) on the road, in the bush, etc. in a variety of lighting conditions.

So, to kick things off, here is a HD video of a Magic Mushroom Trialmaster in action that I stumbled across:

If you have found some similar quality videos for MM and the other colors, please share them here. Thanks!
The white looks very good when you see the vehicle in person.
To me I wasn't impressed with the green or blue and haven't seen the mushroom

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score

The best way is to see them in the flesh. I have seen a lot of the colours at a drive day, ironically except for the colour I've ordered ~ Donny Grey. To be soon solved as my dealer has got a Donny grey in.
The Donny Gray is really metallic black

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The white looks very good when you see the vehicle in person.
To me I wasn't impressed with the green or blue and haven't seen the mushroom

Dave - which blue? Or all 3 of them?

Local time
Reaction score

To be fair I could have gone with any of them, don’t think there’s a bad colour to decide upon. My choice edged it due to my geographical location.

Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
I have ordered Shale Blue really because I've had silver and grey cars a fair bit over the years. My G Wagon is Flint Grau and my local dealer had a Donny Grey in. Looked at next to each other the Donny Grey is quite a lot darker than the MB Flint Grau flint grey. I don't think there's a "bad" colour among them and actually Scottish White the base colour looks fantastic. I never clean cars though and the white might look its best cleaned once in a while?

Back
Top Bottom