The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Choosing a Color - Grenadier Colors in the Wild

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
Love the "Storm Trooper" look of both my '04 Disco2 and '89 One Ten but possibly straying on the IG
They might do a Boba Fett colour in version 2.
That would be good!

RoyalWulff

Forum Supporter
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
I'm struggling to decide upon a color and bet I'm not alone (currently debating Magic Mushroom, Sela Green, Brittannia Blue, and Scottish White). I thought it would be helpful to stake out a thread for folks to post high quality non-rendered videos of the different colors (and roof color combos) on the road, in the bush, etc. in a variety of lighting conditions.

So, to kick things off, here is a HD video of a Magic Mushroom Trialmaster in action that I stumbled across:

If you have found some similar quality videos for MM and the other colors, please share them here. Thanks!
Same colors I am looking at

Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Damn, if orange was available to retail customers I'd take it in a heartbeat. my 64 series was painted CP Air orange. I was fortunate that a gallon of orange paint fell into my fathers lunchkit along with all the prep materials required to paint a land rover. An 8 dollar rental of an airless sprayer and voila no more road service vehicle white. http://cpair.blogspot.com/2007/03/fleet-douglas-dc-8s.html

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
I am excited to see what color options are added with ongoing production. Ineos has done an excellent job with their offerings. I would take that Agent Orange in a heart beat

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
Wrap the nose blue and that one could be special order for Mclaren racing
mclaren f1 GIF

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am excited to see what color options are added with ongoing production. Ineos has done an excellent job with their offerings. I would take that Agent Orange in a heart beat
Mine appears to be painted invisible.

Reactions: DDG

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
This one goes out to those of you who selected Eldoret Blue and the Piano Black roof. I have to say ::tips hat:: damn nice combo.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This one goes out to those of you who selected Eldoret Blue and the Piano Black roof. I have to say ::tips hat:: damn nice combo.

I am being tortured – stop it – please. I originally was going to choose Eldoret Blue with a Black Roof and then switched to an all Shale Blue Trial Master and was really resting well with my final choice and then you have to post this. At least mine is still Blue. DaBull

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
I am being tortured – stop it – please. I originally was going to choose Eldoret Blue with a Black Roof and then switched to an all Shale Blue Trial Master and was really resting well with my final choice and then you have to post this. At least mine is still Blue. DaBull
In certain light, if you hold up the 2 samples say in the sun, then those 2 blues look identical but for the ‘sparkles’ in the metallic.
does that help you relax🥴😀
They are all good colours… second guessing yourself is nearly impossible to avoid, but if you were drawn to a colour, trust yourself. Its easier than grinding your teeth…

Back
Top Bottom